Welcome to RAW

22ND MARCH 2021 10:45AM

I woke up to my pillow being thrown at my head. "Dude!" I shouted sitting up and finding Daria in my doorway, already dressed and ready for work. "What the hell! You shouldn't be here until 10:30!" She just smiled and pulled me out of bed. "It's 10:45 love" I looked at my phone in confusion, she was right, my alarm hadn't gone off. "SHIT!" I shouted grabbing my suit and fumbling trying to get it on as quick as possible.

Daria helped me by packing my bag and dinner while I tied my hair back in a bun

Daria helped me by packing my bag and dinner while I tied my hair back in a bun. I grabbed an apple on my way out and ran to Darias car, we were running late for our interview with Sarah about the newcomers, I still had no idea who they were but they'd be coming from NXT, Daria knew though and I was hoping she would tell me instead of me having to read notes before announcing them.

She drove us to the performance center and on the drive there she announced something "right so me Adam and you will be going out and announcing 2 people joining the roster, then they have the freedom to come out whenever they want and do whatever. The one you'll be announcing is Peyton Royce. I'll do the other one." It left me confused, why wasn't she telling me the other person? I didn't think too much about it because I trusted Sonya and if she just didn't wanna tell me then that was fine. When we arrived she sat in the car with me while I put my mask on.

(Mask design made by me!! Face template from google)

What stopped me from getting disqualified from any matches was that the mouth piece could be removed which was a plus because I'd still be able to compete.

"You ready?" She asked looking at me, "yeah, let's go" we headed into the centre, immediately being asked questions about who was being put on the main roster tonight, we answered but kept it as subtle as possible, trying our Hardest as to not let any revealing information slip.

We managed to avoid any questions that would reveal too much information as we made our way to Adams office but before I could get into the office Sonya slipped past me into the office, shutting the door behind her. She locked the door so I couldn't get in which made me really confused, I wanted to know why so I placed my head against the door to try and listen in on what she was saying "Adam do not tell her! It will piss her off! I mean it not a word about them." I pulled away from the door quickly, what was she hiding from me, she wouldn't... cheat, would she? I tried to shrug it off but something just didn't seem right, I still had to do my job so when the office door opened I went inside so Adam could explain.

*time skip *

I was still on edge about who she was keeping from me bit I'd find out soon, I walked into the ring where Sonya stood, she wrapped her arm around me, letting me know that I was announcing first. I plasters a smile on my face before speaking "And now the moment everyone has waited for! Please welcome our first newcomer.... Peyton Royce!" I shouted into the mic as her intro song played out and she walked to the stage, showing off a little before walking backstage once again. I was gonna find out now, why she was so secretive about the second person she lifted her Mic to her mouth "And our second newcomer... Rhea Ripley!" The pit that grew in my stomach felt like someone had punched a hole through my torso Sonya pleaded with me to stay calm, she knew I had history with rhea and it wasn't the best "I'm sorry! Her fanbase and talent is huge, i- we needed her on the main roster" "this was your idea! You know what she did to me!" I was on the verge of tears, my voice was shaky and cracking as I spoke, I waited a moment for an answer but a silent Sonya left me without one. I climbed out of the ring, not paying any attention to ripley as she walked down the stage and into the ring. Before I could leave however, I heard that familiar Aussie speak, to me "that's no way to treat a newcomer willow! You couldn't even say a single word to me!" I stopped in my tracks, turned around and walked back into the ring, taking the mic off her when I got there "welcome to RAW!" I was pissed off and you could hear it in my voice, I glanced at a still silent Sonya before leaving again.

I left, I couldn't believe it, Sonya promised me that we would never be on the same roster as each other but here we are! I grabbed my bag and called a cab, I wanted to go home. Now. I took my mask off the second I was in the car but I held my head down so the driver couldn't see my face, it took about ten minutes for me to get home and my phone was dinging all the time. I knew it was Sonya and Adam, but there was a few messages from others, and only one caught my eye.

See you around now sweetness ~D

I couldn't believe it, Demi had put me in the hospital, I had to retire from NXT because of her, I had a feeding tube for 6 months because of her and now she was going to be here on the main roster with me every single week. It was the worst thing that could have happened in my career and Sonya was responsiblefor it. I didn't want to be mad at her but she knew how much I  struggled with demi, and on top of all this, I had to invite demi to my roommates birthday party this Friday. I was fucked.