Party!!

FRI 26TH MARCH 2021 13:00

I hadn't spoken to Daria properly for a few days, she had apologised about the roster multiple times but I was still a little annoyed with it. It was chloe's birthday on Sunday bit she was working, she was a nurse and couldn't skip work because they were currently extremely understaffed, so we were going to have a party today and unfortunately rhea Ripley was one of chloe's favourite wrestlers, so she asked me to invite her and because it was her birthday I contacted ripley.

Rhea
------------

Can you do me a favour?

Why would I do that?

You put me in the hospital. This will make up for it, I might actually forgive you.

And I'm supposed to care because??

Look, it's my friend, her 26th is coming up and she's having a party, you're one of her favourite wrestlers, she want you here and I promised if ask. So could you have a heart and help me?

Fine, what time?

8:00pm thank you.

Tell ur friend I said your welcome, what's her name I'll get her something.

So you do have a heart?? Chloe, she's pretty girly, she loves like cottage core and fairy core.

Aight. See you later ;)

----end of text----

Right, now that that was sorted I could start setting up the decorations. Chlo and Sonya helped so it was finished quicker than I thought, I still needed to do training and Sonya came with me so I wasn't alone. We were just doing a full body workout with a cardio cool down afterwards so we'd  be in the gym for about three hours. I knew that with cardio if get pretty hot and sweaty so I made sure to pack a towel with me. After downing a pre workout and a protein shot I headed out, Sonya close to follow.

*time skip*

Just as expected we were train I g for just over 3 hours and got home around half past 4, Daria went back to her place to get herself ready for the party, I'm not gonna lie I wasn't thrilled that demi was coming but I'd do anything for Chloe and if that meant hanging out with demi for a bit then that's what I'd do.

I had a quick shower because drying my hair takes forever and then I have to style it and get dressed and put makeup on. I had lots to do, and not much time to do it, Chloe had been working on food and had postulates scheduled with takeout and pizza. I had been to the store for drinks a few days ago, as well as buying disposable places a and cups to stop any dishes from piling up.

8:00pm

I had just finished getting ready, hair makeup, outfit, everything and I was now welcoming everyone in, Demi was still a no show but she'd arrive soon.
Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Outfit:

Outfit:

As the party went on, the house filled up and people began to get tipsy, including myself and Chloe, Demi finally arrived and to be honest she was

As the party went on, the house filled up and people began to get tipsy, including myself and Chloe, Demi finally arrived and to be honest she was... gorgeous.

The more I drank the worse i got, and it was beginning to piss Daria off, I was talking to demi a lot, joking about, jokingly flirting, just having fun really

The more I drank the worse i got, and it was beginning to piss Daria off, I was talking to demi a lot, joking about, jokingly flirting, just having fun really. Demi was drinking as well, which was pretty amusing considering she didn't drink often. Chloe then came up with an idea that everyone, including Sonya was actually down with "how about a bit of spin the bottle! No hard feeling the kisses will mean absolutely nothing, unless you want them to." Everyone except a few agreed and sat down, chlo placed a bottle in the centre of the circle we had created.

After a while of playing and witnessing a few hot makeouts, it was my turn I took one last sip of my drink before taking the bottle and spinning it. Everyone watched in anticipation as the bottle spun until it stopped, it stopped at someone wearing boots, jeans and they had tattoos, I knew who it was from her tattoo on her knee, Demi. Of all 20 people that it could've been it had to be the one I thought negatively of. I stood up, looking at her perched on her chair with a huge smirk on her face, Darias eyes were trying to read me, trying to read how I felt about the situation. I walked over to Demi and took a deep breath, cupping her cheek in my hand and bringing her in for the kiss. People were swooning over it and if I'm being completely honest, I was enjoying it, couldn't lie, she was a good kisser. I pulled away from her and immediately took a moment to collect myself, afterwards I made sure Daria was alright before sitting back down. There was a new found tension between me and the nightmare but I tried to hide it, she was too problematic for me to like her that way.

We continued to dance and have fun until 2:00AM, I had sobered up pretty well and was cleaning up, Chloe had had a great party and was now passed out in her room, Daria left after we finished playing spin the bottle and there was one person who stayed behind to help me, the nightmare herself, I wasn't too salty about it though, the house was a mess and she was really helping, however she was passing out due to her drunken state and eventually... she was so bad I had to take her to bed, I was gonna call a cab but she really wasn't fit for a car ride home. I took her to my room and took her shoes off, leaving my room after she was comfy. I cleaned up a little more but left the trash bag by the door, I couldn't be bothered to take it out, I was tired and I wanted to sleep. I sat on the sofa after grabbing a spare blanket and pillow, just before I fell asleep my phone screen lit up, it was a text from Daria and it said

'Did u like it?'...