Heel??

29th march 2021 15:30

After my breakup with Sonya I had considered resigning as an official and getting back into the ring as a fighter. I was never happy as an official I only took that position to support Daria. I had also considered becoming baby-face again, the only reason I was heel was because of Sasha's betrayal but we had been mending our friendship and to be honest, I was bored of the evil stuff. I had been rude to a lot of people and for what, character development. I needed a reason to return to the good side, luckily I had a pretty good friend who recently had a tag team fall apart, liv Morgan. I knew gionna years before I started my career in wrestling and I was really upset when we drifted apart so it was always great to see her in the same division as me. Her riott squad had broken up and although she was thriving on her own she had admitted that she missed having someone that would look over her like when she was in a tag team, so I sent her a text.

Gia💜💜💜
----------------------

Hey Gia, I have to ask something

Yeah?

So... I've been thinking about turning back baby-face again...

Omg!! Yes! So why am I included in this??

I have an idea. You miss being a tag team right?

I mean yeah, of course I do!

So I had an idea. I get into a fight with Dakota and, I'm losing, so you run out and help me with getting rid of kai.

Yeah? So what about baby-face?

So after I'm kinda ready to attack you but you stop me and then please with me to turn good again.

Mhm

And it takes me a minute but I do accept it and we become a tag team.

Omg! Yes I love that!!!

Great! I'll talk to Adam!

Okiii love ya 💜💜

----------------

So now that was in play this plan was on, I took a moment to talk to Adam and he absolutely loved the idea that we had in mind. So another text confirming this idea and it was underweigh, I texted Dakota explaining that I was becoming an in ring fighter again, and I needed her to attack me so liv could save me. I was planning on doing an open challenge for my resigning from an official and she was the one to respond.

It was all happening tonight, I had spoken to liv and we were gonna make it so I'd leave without an answer but my intro change and taking the mask off would confirm my baby-face turn. I needed to go to the performance center now considering that my escort would be there in an hour, I was in my gear but still needed hair and makeup to be done. So I grabbed my keys and headed out. The RAW stadium was going to be in Jacksonville and we needed to travel there from Orlando, which would take about 2 and a half hours give or take. It all depended on traffic, however since it was a private car we were allowed to take private roads so hopefully we'd get there a little quicker. I brought my gear with me, it felt weird taking gear because I hadn't done it in so long but it was also exciting to know I'd be fighting on the roster again, and I could maybe even challenge Ripley to a singles match with Liv ringside, she had just challenged Asuka for a match at wrestlemania, which was now in April due to COVID restrictions, which, thankfully were easing up now, to think that it could've been wrestlemania tonight is crazy but we try new things and hopefully nothing happens the second time around.

I got changed pretty quickly and was then taken into hair and makeup where they styled me to cater with my gear.
Gear:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Hair:

I was then pulled outside and was ordered to wait for my pick up, which took another ten minutes

I was then pulled outside and was ordered to wait for my pick up, which took another ten minutes. While I stood there a familiar face joined me, she was supposed to be my enemy and believe me I had not forgiven her for my time in NXT with her, but I couldn't help but smile at the sweet scent of her perfume, her perfect makeup, the gorgeous gear she wore and the confidence she held with it. "Take a picture, might last longer" her snarky attitude however just squashed any and all positive feelings for her. "Please. I was just looking at the makeup that you just wiped off your face, your lipstick is all over your face" I shot her a fake smile, making her roll her eyes at me, she pulled out her phone and tutted at the lie I had made for staring at her. I did however notice that she was in fact smiling at me whenever I 'looked away' from her. My cab pulled up before hers and I was now on my way to Jacksonville to the Gator bowl stadium, where my live re-debut was going to take place, right after Aliyah's match against Carmella. 

I wasn't going to lie, watching the matches play out always made me nervous, I knew that that would be me as early as next week and I could get injured. I also knew that after my segment Ripley and Asuka would be doing their contract signing for their match in wrestlemania which made me... Excited, for some reason. I also knew that liv was going to be here for me no matter what and I had nothing to really worry about tonight, but for some reason, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to go wrong tonight, and it scared me. But I couldn't back out now, my segment had been sealed, this was happening tonight. So after finding liv, I watched every last match until being called into the ring.