UUDD One chip challenge!

MONDAY 5TH APRIL 2021 17:45

I had been summoned into Monday night RAW early to film an up-up-down-down video, it was with Austin creed, Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss, Matt Riddle and Kofi Kingston, it was the one chip challenge and Shayna had tempted me into it by mentioning that liv was also doing it. I had just arrived at the performance center with my gear in hand, I wasn't going to be wearing it quite yet but I still needed it with me. Me and liv were challenged to a match against Dana Brooke and Naomi, which was a match issued by non other than our tag champions, who would be sitting commentary. Right now I was in a comfortable outfit, that I had been wearing all day since I got home from the gym.

I walked into the performance center,  immediately having a camera shoved in my face by the UUDD crew, my gear was taken off of me to the locker room so I didn't have to carry it around

I walked into the performance center,  immediately having a camera shoved in my face by the UUDD crew, my gear was taken off of me to the locker room so I didn't have to carry it around. "So willow are excited?" Asked Austin, who looked shit-scared himself for this challenge"I'm gonna be honest Creed, no I'm not. I don't know if you've noticed but I still have a split lip that isn't fully healed so this is gonna be just fantastic... Thanks Shayna" I said walking over to the group. Everyone looked either really excited or really scared, depending on who you looked at. Alexa was just stood there, creepy as ever, Matt was really chill about it, Austin looked like he had crapped himself, Kofi was unnerved, liv was her usual bubbly self, and I was the sleep deprived gremlin that I usually was.

"Hello everyone welcome to UpUpDownDown I am your host Austin creed and here we are joined by Miss bliss! Followed by Liv Morgan aka Daddy aka young saliva! Moving on we have Matt Riddle And Kofi Kingston! And last but not least we have a new guest on UpUpDownDown, she is Liv Morgan's tag partner, The Scarlet Witch Willow!" I interrupted Austin "wait wait if liv is daddy. And I'm her tag partner... Wouldn't that make me mommy?" I made everyone laugh and from now on that's what I would be known as on UpUpDownDown. "Today we are doing the Paqui one chip challenge! The rules are we all take a chip, eat it all and then see how long we can last without taking any dairy From our crew, last one standing will win a delivery of ice cream to their home, courtesy of Ben and Jerry's Ice cream!" Everyone cheered and clapped "I'm lactose intolerant and liv doesn't like dairy so this should be great!" I laughed pulling my tag partner closer to me. We were given gloves so we wouldn't get any of the spice under our nails and were told not to touch our faces until the gloves came off. I personally loved spice but hated the feeling of that numb needle tingling on my tongue after eating spice.

We all now had a chip in hand and were standing in a circle, Austin counted down from three and we all simultaneously ate the bright red chip. I was okay at first, but the more it lingered in my mouth the worse it got. Judging by everyone else they were all feeling the same, except Alexa, who had tears rolling down her face but her facial expression remained the same, it was really freaky. We were allowed water and powerade but the second any dairy touched our lips we'd be out of the game. I tried taking my mind away from the pain in my mouth by keeping tabs on everyone else "Daddy is standing strong. Tears are falling though, I can see them. Creed looks like he's on breaking point, I think Matt's high, Kofi doesn't look too good and Alexa literally hasn't moved since she ate the chip. Girl that's not normal." I was pacing, talking non stop and drinking everything in sight, just trying my hardest to not be the first one out. It didn't take long for Austin to break, closely followed by Kofi, liv wanted to outlast the guys, Matt just didn't wanna be last, I wanted to make the top three and I had no idea what Alexa was waiting for, she was however showing more emotion now. it had been a while since we had the chips and it still hadn't gotten better, Matt slipped a coffee creamer, pulling him from the competition which enabled Liv to get out now she had fulfilled her wish. It was now down to me and Lexi, who was struggling but not giving up, it occurred to me that she wanted to win, and to be fair I wasn't going to last much longer, so I did little to hang on. "I'm out guys, I can't, lex wins, give me something. You got any non dairy items, you know,  lactose free, don't wanna have a bad stomach going out there tonight" I said motioning for anything that would soothe the burning in my mouth, a carton of oat milk was handed to me and I was quick to down nearly half the bottle, not want to feel the burning sensation.

I cooled off a little bit after having some milk, liv was better as well but both of us were still experiencing the spice, Alexa was worse that both of us but she had lasted the longest, not gonna lie I felt kinda bad, but she seemed to be handling it very well. Me and liv had matching gear tonight, I was excited for our matchup, Both fighters I hadn't really been against, I had been against them in bigger tag matches or the royal rumbles but never singles or regular tag matches, I knew Naomi had great athleticism and Dana had a lot of experience but our focus was on winning and preparing for Wrestlemania. I wanted those titles, so did Liv and at the end of the day I wanted her to be the on pinning the champs.

(Left liv's, right Willow's)

Willow makeup ^^

Liv makeup ^^

We talked for a while until liv caught a glimpse of Naomi heading to the wings, Dana close behind her, she turned to me and raised her eyebrows "showtime...."