Sammy....

After filing the report I took Skylar back to my place and let Chloe take care of her, I had some business I needed to attend. I got back into my car and pulled out of the garage exactly when my phone began to ring. It was Gia "hey is Skye okay! Chlo told me what happened!" "Yeah she's fine, shaken up and traumatized but she'll be okay. I'm looking for Sammy now." "No. Scarl No! Listen!" I hung up, no one could convince me to give him a chance. He came out as 'gay' when we were in high school, he had sleepovers with us where we would change around him because we thought that he didn't like women. He was fucked up on a whole new level. Clocked him, outside the bar with all of his friends, I pulled over across the road "SAMMY!" his face went white the second he saw me, and he took off. He didn't get far in the drunken state he was, I chased him into an alley where all of hi friends stood watching. His head rebounded off the wall as I pushed him into it "GAY! SURE SOUNDED LIKE IT WHEN YOU WERE JACKING OFF ON MY SISTER!" "Easyy. I was just messing around." "Messing around. YOU FUCKING ASSAULTED HER!" His breathing became uncoordinated, pushing against his chest was just the start of this. His friends began snickering, which pissed me off even more, I pulled away from him and began walking away "you know, you and your sister, awesome bodies. I always thought about her when you know.. and sometimes I'd even think about both of you at the same t-" he dropped to the floor the second my first connected with his nose, making a loud snapping sound as it did.

"Oooo you fucked up now" his friend spoke up smirking and taking a step toward me. I wasn't afraid, I'd give it my best shot and I wouldn't stop. Laughing at them as they surrounded me, knowing full well that there was a fire exit platform right above my head. "Go on then. Swing" I said, squaring up to ofe of the taller guys in the circle. The moment he went to swing I jumped up, swinging my legs into his chest and jumping back down. I was attacked from a punch to my back. I kicked and screamed, putting everything I had into this fight. For the most part I kept them off of me, but I was still getting pretty beat up from it. They had me on the floor now, with the strongest one holding my down. "What ya gonna do now princess." His friends laughing at my position, I smiled at the guy on top of me, looking into his eyes "got ya." He frowned in confusion at my response, his friends making identical faces. I drove my knee as hard as could in between his legs, throwing him off my when his grip loosened from his pain. I stood back up ready to fight them again but the tattooed hands of rhea Ripley wrapping around me and dragging me away stopped me from getting anymore beat up than I already was. "Are you insane!" She shouted putting me in her car and locking the door so I couldn't go back, even though I desperately tried to. "Let me go." "Have you seen yourself! no way! Why in the hell would you be picking fights with gangs scarl!!" "You don't know what they did to her." "To who" "MY SISTER!" She paused for a moment, realising exactly what had happened "it was still stupid. They could've killed you." "I'm still here aren't I?" "That's not the point. I'm taking you home."

*Time skip*

The drive home was silent, she dropped my car off after cleaning up the blood on my face and hands. I was left to clean myself up properly and I finally had chance to really take in the trauma that had been caused, not just to me but my sister as well. My phone wouldn't stop buzzing with texts from Sammy, I didn't know what he wanted to say, we had already filed a report against him, with bar security footage, witnesses and a clear description of him. The tears rolling down face showed just how dirty I had gotten, the hair clippers in the corner of my eye wer screaming at me to be used, maybe it was time for a change, perfect for the baby face change. Once the clippers were on there was no turning back, without a second thought I brought them up to my head...

I didn't regret it, there was still hair on my head, just not much. I cleared up as much of the hair as I could from the sink, washing the rest down with water. I actually loved the buzz cut that was a new sight to my mirror

I was however now covered in hair, so I took a quick shower and changed in my room before facing everyone

I was however now covered in hair, so I took a quick shower and changed in my room before facing everyone. "Don't ever say I'm not here for you again Skye" she sat her mouth agape at my new look. "Dude you look fucking sick" demi said, sitting across from my sister, I sat down next to Skye and examined everyone's faces, chlo and Skye were shocked but demi was just down right impressed. "You didn't have to do that-" "yeah. I did. Am I still bleeding" I tapped my split lip, the red liquid from it now on my thumb "eh whatever. I wasn't gonna let him do that and get away with it." "Yea scarl that's why we made a police report" demi now chiming in "9 out of 10 assault reports don't get taken on as a case. Though yours has a better chance at being taken on because of the evidence and detail." "Besides. I gotta protect my baby sister" "Baby! Were the same fucking age last time I checked!" "No I'm 4 minutes older!" I said laughing at my sister rolling her eyes at me. We began joking about the situation to lighten the mood with it, "no seriously I'm pretty sure I broke Sammy's nose" another chime to my phone, and to Skye's alerted us "speak of the fucking devil. He sending you the same shit?" She nodded having the same idea as me to block him. We spent a few more hours catching up, having a few drinks with demi and Chloe but the later it got the less people there were.

I was on my own, in the living room, still texting gionna about everything, I sent her a snap of my hair and it took some convincing for her to realise it wasn't Photoshop. I also had to call Adam and explain why I was so beat up, thankfully with Demi's alibi he let me off the hook and shared his empathy for what happened to my sister. I never really gave a shit what Adam said to be fair but it was nice to know he had a heart.

There was still one thing I was confused about though, why the fuck did demi know where I was?...