Night 1

10th April 2021

Mine and Gia's match was wrestlemania night 2, so it wasn't until tomorrow, we did however have interviews tonight at the Raymond James stadium, so we had to get up, my hangover wasn't too bad all I needed was aspirin. I did manage to wake up early, but I wasn't in my bed, I was in hers, Demi's. She was still asleep, I wasn't wearing my clothes either but they were folded on her dresser, I quietly pulled her arm from around my waist and grabbed my clothes, putting my jeans back on, I didn't want to just leave but I really didn't have time so I grabbed the rest of my clothes and called Gia. "Hey can you pick me up?" "Why are you not at home?" I cursed under my breath "n-no I'm at Demi's, please just come pick me up" I could hear her laughing on the other line before she spoke again "yeah, I'll be there." I was nervous, In case anyone judged me but it didn't take long for Gia to pull up to the apartment complex that I stood outside of.

"So. What happened?" She said, grinning widely"I'm not having this conversation, drive." She rolled her eyes, her grin not fading as she drove me to my place "you're gonna have to tell me sooner or later!" Was the sentence I was left with as I entered the apartment complex. Shia, who was a close friend of mine, was working on reception and the look on their face when they saw the state I was in "don't. Say. A. Word." I said glaring at them, they laughed innocently tucking their hair behind their ear as I walked off. Once I was in my apartment I thought I could relax a little, completely forgetting that today was Chloe's works leave for a week. "And just where did you end up last night?" I couldn't even lie, she knew what my poker face was and could tell if I was being truthful or not "... Demi's" her jaw dropped as the corners of her mouth changed the shocked face to a grin. "Before you say anything, nothing happened. I remember exactly what happened and I'm not telling anyone about it" was all I said as I made my way to the bathroom for a shower.

The entire time I was showering my phone was blowing up with notifications, it made me curious but I couldn't look at any of them until I was ready so I could go to the stadium. Me and liv had a short segment in WWE: The Bump, so I had to get ready for that, it would take me a while to get to the stadium, at least two hours and I had to make sure I was ready. I didn't want to overdress so after thinking about my outfit for a moment I changed into the clothes I had picked.

I paired it with my Dr

I paired it with my Dr. Martin's and did some graphic liner over my base makeup

 Martin's and did some graphic liner over my base makeup

*Time skip*

*Time skip*

Me and Gia were sat in the chairs where we would be interviewed, liv looking great as ever, I still hadn't looked at my phone, worried about why it had blown up so much, Gia reassured me that it wouldn't be anything bad and was probably just my socials because of last night.

"Oh no Liv is great as a partner! I absolutely love her to bits!" I exclaimed leaning back into my chair, "aww Celeste is too sweet, I mean, we just work really well together and I hope that tomorrow night, that title right there will be on our sh...

"Oh no Liv is great as a partner! I absolutely love her to bits!" I exclaimed leaning back into my chair, "aww Celeste is too sweet, I mean, we just work really well together and I hope that tomorrow night, that title right there will be on our shoulders." Liv added, point at the women's tag team champion title belt. "And, I know this is a long shot... But could we get a hint on what tomorrow's gear will be like, I know you two like matching" I looked at Gia, waiting for the go ahead before talking "I don't wanna reveal too much but think... DC" my face matching liv's as a smirk formed on her face. We continued to talk for the rest of our segment before having to head to our next interview.

"So Celeste, on your official forming of this tag team, you were pretty beat up and had a completely different haircut. What was up with that?" "Well the buzz cut was because I needed change, and the beating up, well, it was something personal. I was protecting someone close to me and yeah" "And Liv what were your first thoughts on the look." Liv laughed a little"well uhh it looks great, I was so shocked when I saw Celeste but I absolutely love it now that I'm used to her whole schtick!" "Celeste why did you choose Liv as a tag partner?" "Liv is amazing. And honestly I knew that she cared the night she came to my rescue, I have never had anyone help me like that. When I was teamed with Sasha she rarely did anything like that with me. I knew that me and liv would work together and it was convincing enough for me to take up liv's offer." I hugged Gia in that moment, she held onto me tightly, the bond we had was strong and I knew she was still hurting from her previous tag team but I felt like I could fill that pain.

We did interview after interview until 8pm when the event started, that's when we decided to leave. I had clothes and toiletries in my bag so I could just stay in a hotel room tonight, that way I didn't have to go home just to drive all the way back here. I sent Chloe a text, letting her know where I was and for the first time today, I saw why my phone was blowing up, Gia was technically right, it was socials, but it was another thing as well.

Demi
-------

Scarlett?

Hello??

Scarl!

Scarlett!

Pls answer?!!

Pls I'm freaking out

What happened last night?

Hello?!!

Don't ignore me pls!

Did something happen?!!

--------

And it was like that for at least 50 more messages. I had to tell her that nothing happened, but I didn't wanna tell her on text, so I called her. "Dem! Stop freaking out! It's fine nothing happened. I promise. I stopped us. Last night we did kiss and we did go back to your place, but I realised how drunk we were and stopped anything else from happening. I made you drink a lot of water, and then you gave me some clothes to change into. I took you to bed and I wasn't supposed to fall asleep, but I did and I had to leave in the morning" "okay... Are we still... Good. After I ghosted you?" There was a long pause on the line, it wasn't that I was hesitant.

Across the road, with his friends, Sammy....