can't stop thinking...

The party went really well, chlo really enjoyed herself which is the only thing I wanted really. I needed to get changed out of my clothes and there was a certain someone in my room. I had to move fast and hope she wouldn't wake up while I was changing, But of course! "Woah! We didn't..." I pulled my face, pulling up my jeans "ew! No! You passed out so I brought you in here! You might wanna leave soon though." She raised her eyebrow at me "Why." I sighed and continued to get myself ready "because I'm the only one here and when  I'm gone you'll have to leave through the fire exit." I just smiled at her realisation "I don't have any clothes!" I smiled at her again "you're wearing some" she just sat there with her mouth agape, I started laughing at her "I have some clothes for you hold on." I threw her the clothes that I owned but were a little big on me, it was nothing too showy, it was a t-shirt  and shorts, I finished getting ready just before she went to get changed.

Scarlett outfit:

I made my breakfast such consisted of some cereal with yoghurt and some chopped up strawberries, I'm Not sure why but my heart raced at the thought of rhea ripley in my room, what made it worse is that my cheeks also heated up, meaning I was

I made my breakfast such consisted of some cereal with yoghurt and some chopped up strawberries, I'm Not sure why but my heart raced at the thought of rhea ripley in my room, what made it worse is that my cheeks also heated up, meaning I was.... blushing. No. I couldn't be, not for her at least. I eyed up the text that my girlfriend sent me, considering the possibility that maybe I did actually like the kiss.. What am I thinking! Of course I didn't, I think, maybe, no. I couldn't lie to Daria so I decided to play dumb and pretend that I didn't know what she was on about, I sent her a very simple text in response

??

And left it at that. She couldn't be mad at me for it, she played and ended up kissing 3 people, I only kissed one and yeah it was ripley but she shouldn't be jealous, she had no reason to be. "What's up?" The low Aussie voice being me pulled me from my thoughts and back to reality. "Nothing" I said but it was clear in my voice that there was. "I don't believe you." She said stepping closer to me, "You don't have to. Why do you care anyway?" She smirked "ouch.. thought we were friends after our... interaction last night" before I could answer she made her way to the door "You can't deny you liked it" was all she said before closing the door. It took me back a little, that thought had lingered in my head since we kissed and sure it didn't mean anything but  now she had brought it up as well. I took a moment to breathe, clear my mind and it was working until.
*Ding*

I looked at my phone, it was Daria. "Did you like the kiss?!" I thought about it for a moment, I knew what I had to do, I sent a reply that was the almost complete truth "Daria, in all honesty, yes, I liked the kiss. But that isn't going to jeprodisemy love for you, it was a meaningless kiss that I haven't given a second thought. You have no need to be jealous. Come over later well watch some movies and I'll prove that it has changed nothing about my feelings for you." I had lied about not thinking about the kiss because it had been on my mind all day, but I didn't want her to be jealous. I watched in anticipation, watching the three dots rise and fall and then the text came through "k. I'm busy tonight maybe another time." My heart dropped, it pissed me off because she had kissed three people and I wasn't making a big deal about it, so why was she?

I went to the store to clear my head and get some snacks. It was mostly junk food but I wanted to clear my head and this was the only thing I could think of. I had ice cream, chocolate, brownie mix, cookies, candy, popcorn, you name it, if it was sweet it was in my basket.

When I got home Chloe called to check if I was home and alright. SHE also wanted to know something I hadn't quite cleared up with her "So, answer me this. Why was rhea ripley in your bed this morning and why were you on the sofa?" I sighed "before you freak, we didn't hook up. She passed out so I let her stay in my bed. " I could almost see the smile on chloe's face through the phone "So does that mean you're... friends now??" I scoffed "as if she was just shitfaced" I heard my  rat friend laughing which put a smile on my face "I gotta get back to work I'll see you later!" "Okay bye, love ya!" She ended the call and my smile faded, it hurt my feelings that Daria was so annoyed with me, I had more reason to be mad at her, but I wasn't like that, I could be jealous when I wanted to be but a meaningless kiss was a meaningless kiss, I didn't care about it so why should she.

Baking always made me calmer but I couldn't be bothered to make anything from scratch so it's box brownie mix today. I began to mix up the batter, then placing a baking tray with the mix in, on the oven. While they cooked and cooled I put on a movie, although, I wasn't paying much attention to the movie because I had three thoughts circling my head over and over again.

Was there something more to rhea ripley. Did that kiss mean something. Was I happy with Daria?

I couldn't leave it any longer so I sent Daria a text.

Dari ❤❤❤❤
----------------------------

Where are you?

Busy.

Doing what?

Hanging out with a friend.

We need to talk.

Do we?

Yes. I need to know something.

What.

Do you still love me??

----------------

My heart pounded as I waited for a response....