new start!

My heel intro music which was "fly" by bloodwitch began to play

I walked out to the beat of the song, ignoring the mixed crowd of cheers and boos. The commentary table asking questions about why I was in gear and why I was here tonight without Sonya stood next to me. I tried not to think about Sonya so the fact that she was being talked about wasn't the best, however I knew the this was my time, not hers. I demanded a mic be brought to me and I took the mouthpiece of my mask off

 I demanded a mic be brought to me and I took the mouthpiece of my mask off

I took a deep breath, pulling my mic up to my face and shushing the crowd. ".....well this is different!" I shouted into the mic "you're probably all thinking what's she doing here! Where's Sonya! Blah blah blah! I'm surprised she hasn't actually said anything to you guys! A few days ago me and Sonya..." I was cut off by someone that wasn't in our plan, no other than Sonya Deville. I began laughing ant her shouting "your serious right now! You're gonna announce it while we're still on bad ground! You don't wanna sort it out first!" I pretended to think about my response, already knowing what I wanted to say

"To be honest... No! Because what you did was disgusting and I don't want to be a part of it anymore! Me and Sonya Broke up everyone! You wanna know why?!" I listened to the chants and cheers grow louder, watching her beg for me to stop talking "Well..." "WILLOW PLEASE!" I smiled at her "I guess you're not gonna find out yet. You're lucky Deville, I'm in a good mood today! Guess who's back in RAW!" Shocked cheers roared through the arena, I waved a teasing goodbye to Sonya who went backstage, her sadness plastered on her face. "That's right! The Scarlet Witch Returns To RAW! I've missed fighting here and tonight I wanted to get back into it! Have you all missed me!" There was a mixed roar of responses and I had to shush them again before being able to speak. "I also left to become an official with some unfinished business.... Didn't I?" Every last person cheered at that "Dakota Kai! I still haven't forgotten when you cost me my Smackdown championship match with that little stunt you pulled on my already injured leg! YOU THEN WENT ON TO TAKE MY MATCH AND FAILED TO GET THE CHAMPIONSHIP THAT I WOULDVE GOTTEN! YOU STOLE AN OPPORTUNITY AND FAILED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE-" then from behind Dakota Kai leaped onto my back, hitting my head with everything she had. I backed into a corner, knocking her off of me, but my lack of fighting really took a toll on my ring awareness, she took advantage immediately, attacking my left knee as much as she could. What really signalled liv to come to my rescue was when I got my leg caught on the middle turnbuckle and she jumped dow on it, causing me to hit the canvas like a ton of bricks.

WATCH ME!!!

Liv immediately jumped into the ring, performing a codebreaker on Kai and attacking her to the point where Dakota was desperately trying to leave the ring. She managed to leave and that's when liv came to help me to my feet. I became cautious and ready to attack her but she was pleading with me not to, her hands in the air to signal she wasn't trying to scare me. She grabbed a mic and began talking, just like we had planned "I'm not here to hurt you! I promise you can relax! I wanna propose something!" I let my guard down so she could relax her arms "you're a great fighter. And don't take this the wrong way please. But since you've been an official you've lost your touch, and you need help to get that back. Let me help you!" I thought about it and knowing there's be another part, asked for a microphone. "what's the catch?" I asked her, she shot a smile at me "no catch, I just need you to be.... Baby-face again? You're great in your heel state but you were so much more as a good guy, you know it, I know it, the WWE universe knows it! Come on..." I nodded, pretending to think about my answer, the smiling widely at her pleading eyes. I began to walk backwards and out of the ring, my smile not fading as I left her there, almost in tears.

*Time skip*

I told the crew members about my music change for next week before asking for a car back to the performance center so I could go home. While I was waiting for the car a familiar hand smackd down onto the couch, next to where I was sat. "So, you and Sonya? You going to tell everyone why you broke up" the Aussie's voice that I knew too well said, looking down at me "no probably not, I just wanted to scare her a little, payback" my eyes followed her and the sat down next to me, placing her arms on the back of the couch so one rested behind my head. "You should've said it." "You think?" "I mean.. yeah she caused you a lot of pain, she kind of deserves to feel that pain as well" I shrugged my shoulders before she spoke again "the way I see it, you're fragile. Like really fragile, and you're afraid to be alone. And you need support, you don't have much to keep you going anymore, and it because of her that you went off the rails." She was right, every word spoken was true with her and yeah it hurt but it was truthful. "... I could be wrong though." She said standing up, taking one last look at me "your rides here by the way" I went outside and the entire drive home was silent, rhea really gave me something to think about.

I continued to think about it until I went to bed. When I went to bed I went into a dazed cype of scrolling through Instagram, more specifically... Her Instagram.