Thinking and feeling

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT

30th March 2021

All night I had been scrolling through her Instagram. @RheaRipley_WWE was actually addicting, I don't know why I was looking through her Instagram, but I couldn't stop, almost as if something was making me want to keep scrolling.

Eventually Chloe's footsteps coming toward my room forced me to shut off my phone and pretend I was asleep, chlo hated when I didn't sleep but to be honest I didn't even notice how quick time went.

"Dude. You're actually terrible, I know you're awake dont even try, get some sleep before rhea comes over" "yeah whatever... Wait what!" My shock overcoming me, confusion apparent on my face. "Well, I invited her over because she told me about that... Situation with Daria and I wanted to thank her, but I don't know what time I'll be home so you might have to hang out with her for a little on your own." Before I could counter she left the room... Great, now I owed my enemy. Thanks Chloe. I couldn't be bothered to argue, or cancel so I just went with it at this point. I went to sleep for a few hours to try and forget the plans for tonight.

*Time skip*

Of course, I didn't forget, I was even dreaming of her now, it was really beginning to annoy me. My attire was definitely sleepwear, a big t-shirt and my underwear, I didn't care though, I needed a shower anyway. I left my room and headed for the kitchen, craving a cup of coffee.

"Well hello there." That Aussie voice said, she was sat on the couch, smirked at my attire. I screamed loudly, shocked by her early arrival, I didn't even have the chance to think about my clothing. When it clicke I pulled the t-shirt down as far as I could "why are you here?" She laughed at my attempts to hide myself "well I was invited, and I was told to be here for 5" I rubbed my eyes, frowning at her "you're early" I began to make the coffee, over her presence now. "No, I'm late" she replied, standing up and joining me in the kitchen, what I thought was 4:30PM was actually 6PM, and I had overslept. Great. I began to drink my coffee while making some food for all of us, ready for Chloe to come home.

"You're staring" I said not breaking my focus from the veg that I was cutting up. "You're good with your hands.." a pink tint grew on my cheeks upon hearing her say that, I turned around and she was stood inches away from me, her hands almost holding on to my waist. "...what are you?" "Don't. There's a difference between thinking and feeling. What is it for you." she wanted to know how I felt? "I feel... A very strong hate towards your actions... And I haven't forgiven you." Her face dropped, sadness shining through her features. "But. There's something about you... That makes me think that I wanna kiss you.." she looked into my eyes for a moment the twinkle of the sunlight shining in her blue eyes being taken over by the dilation of her pupils. Next thing I knew her lips crashed into mine and she pulled me off my feet. And I kissed back. Shit. I broke away from her lips immediately covering my mouth, did I seriously just do that? I ran to my room, locking the door behind me, I had to convince her to not say anything and act normal to Chloe. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. Click. My roommate was home, greeting demi. I got changed really quickly, the dress I was wearing took no effort to put on but looked like it took a while to put together

 I got changed really quickly, the dress I was wearing took no effort to put on but looked like it took a while to put together

I walked out grabbing rhea and pulling her to one side while Chloe made her way to the bathroom. "Please please please do not say anything about the kiss!" "Why, didn't like it?" She teased but I remained completely serious "okay I wont-" "thank god" I said out of relief "-but. You owe me a little more now" UGH!!! WHAT WAS IT WITH ME BEING IN DEBT WITH THE PERSON WHO PUT NE IN HOSPITAL!!! "fine whatever, sit down foods nearly ready" I continued to cook while Chloe caught up with demi and within 3 minutes I set everyone's food down in front of them and a conversation struck out between the three of us. "So, I wanted to say thank you for being here when I couldn't. Dickhead here would've done something stupid if you weren't here" she began to laugh at my roommate, shooting me glances every few moments. "yeah well I wasn't just gonna leave her there. I know how dark things can get, I hate seeing people suffer mentally" I smiled a little, looking down to avoid eye contact with rhea. "What is up with you scarl- you're never this quiet" I looked at my roommate who asked the question and shrugged "just feeling a little sick I guess" I replied once again catching the Aussie staring at me. My heart began to pound with every question asked, just incase anything slipped out if her mouth. I had an escape chance, a phonecall from my twin sister, Skylar. "Hold on I gotta take this."

I left the room, heading to my bedroom before picking up the phone. "Hey, what's up" "can you pick me up..." Something was immediately off, my sister didn't sound right "yeah of course, where are you, what's wrong" I was worried about her, she didn't call often so it was serious "I'm outside the palace bar, I'm just walking to the bus stop" "okay I'll be there soon" I changed out of my heels into flats. Grabbing my keys and heading out the door "you what's wrong!" Chloe shouted following me "it's Skye something's wrong with her" I picked up my speed heading to the garage and to my car.

I found my sister at the stop she had described, her hair soaked from walking in the rain, her dress a few shades darker from the blue that it usually was. A stain on her stomach, embedded into the dress. I took in every detail, the stain, cuts, broken nails, marks and bruises but most of all the horror in her face. I knew immediately what had happened. "We're going to the police. Who did this?" She began crying again, adding to the mascara running down her face "who did this Skye!" "Sammy." I slammed the brakes on, pulling over, her supposed 'gay' best friend assaulted her, I was pissed. I wasn't going to let him go that easy. I didn't slow down until we made it to the police station "can we report an assault. My sister has been assaulted...."