drunk in love

"Scarlett, I'm sorry!" Her guilt traced her voice and I felt bad but I had no filter "I don't give a shit! You broke my trust! I told you the consequences..."

I walked into the room we were staying in and slammed the door shut, only for it to be opened again"will you stop for a second!" Rhea shouted after the door shut, grabbing onto my arms, I was trying to calm down but I was finding it really difficult. "I'm sorry Scarlett, really I am. But you can't be mad at me for defending you"

"Yes. I can. Get off." "Stop. We're not gonna get anywhere if we keep arguing"

"Well maybe!" I shouted breaking away from her grip "I don't wanna get anywhere with you!" I grabbed hold of the handle but was pulled back into the room by Demi and pinned against the wall. "You sure about that?" She whispered, her face leaning into mine, I could feel her breath prickle my skin with goosebumps and my cheeks began to heat up with pink blush rising to the surface.

I sighed, trying to keep myself in control "...fuck" I said, giving in to her. Normally I would be the one to stop this from happening, but when you're drunk, a want becomes a need and you'll do anything to fulfill that need.

APRIL 15TH 2021

I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtains with a huge headache but a perfect memory on what had happened last night. I looked at the bedside counter and found a bottle of Tylenol and a glass of water. I got up after giving myself some time to wake up and I found Demi, Gia, Bianca and Lex all sat in the living area with Starbucks. I took one look at Demi and she stood up "we'll be out in a minute guys" was all she said before following me back over to the bedroom area and closing the door. "Last night-" she began but I cut her off before she could finish her sentence "was a mistake. All of it. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you but you shouldn't have said that and one of us should've realised that we were drunk and we should've stopped. But that didn't happen, because we were drunk and stupid." "Do you regret last night, you know, after the fighting?" "No. But that doesn't mean that it wasn't wrong. I like you Dem, I do. But I need some space. And from now on, if we're both drunk, we're not allowed to stay in the same room as each other" I said with a small laugh. "Yeah.." she replied chuckling. "Oh we got you a drink get dressed and come out to us, we're gonna go grab a bite." She said, gently kissing my forehead before leaving the room.

after getting changed, I stepped back out into the semi-awkward  atmosphere of my friends and decided to give them some clarity on the Daria situation, because I knew, that they would ask

after getting changed, I stepped back out into the semi-awkward  atmosphere of my friends and decided to give them some clarity on the Daria situation, because I knew, that they would ask. "right, I figured I should give you some clarity on my situation with daria" I said, grabbing my drink and sitting down on a chair in the corner of the room, I knew that this would be emotional so I was trying to keep myself composed and together. "uhmmm, well, about seven months ago I started to suspect that Daria was talking to someone else. I didn't quite believe it at first but as time went on she started becoming less careful and I couldn't help but notice it. It got to a point where she was becoming extremely distant and she began to cancel plans with me to hang out with her side piece. She was saying that I was untrustworthy and she thought that I was cheating. Then on Chloe's birthday, I kissed Demi while playing spin the bottle. She blew up on me but I was done with her, and I broke things off with her. I probably should have told you girls sooner, and I don't blame Demi for exposing her and I'm not mad at Demi for doing what she did last night."

"girl, we had no idea. I know that it's difficult to talk about and it's safe to say that we all know that we know you're the victim and none of us would blame you for Daria's actions" Gia said, crouching down next to me and wiping the tears from my cheeks. "yeah, I mean, like Gia said, none of her actions are you fault and we all support you as the victim, she was wrong to do that" Bianca added giving me a hug. Lex and Demi also joined in, forming a big group hug with all of us, and I just cried. I cried and it felt good to cry, I knew they were all supporting me and they all gave me a shoulder to cry on and a safe space to open up in. we sat there for another few minutes while I calmed down, "right, now that that's over, I'm not gonna cry anymore, where are we going today then" I laughed, wiping the last of my tears. "well we can get some food and then do something else" Demi replied standing up. "oooh can we go to an olive garden?" Gia said, practically drooling at the thought of the Italian restaurant which caused us all to laugh "sure, olive garden sounds really good" I replied with a laugh and a grin. 

we arrived at the restaurant pretty quickly and we managed to grab a table before the lunch hour kicked in and the place started to load up. We spent the rest of the day hanging out with Gia, lex, and Bianca and when I got home, Chloe forced me to spill all the "deets" on the previous nights. She respected my decision to tell the girls about my relationship drama, and she understood why I wanted some space between me and Demi. I didn't quite know what was in store, but what I did know was thing would get better when I was back in the ring, which hopefully would be soon...