birthday house party

April 14th 2021

We had decided to have a party for Bianca, since she couldn't really celebrate her birthday due to her being busy. If I'm being completely honest, I was quite nervous about a party, you never know what could happen at the party and me and demi were still on the DL. Also, Sonya would be there and she could tell we had something going on, and she'd try to make it obvious for everyone. I still had my brace on so I had to be careful but it didn't matter anyway, I could still look good for everyone, even if my arm was braced. My dress arrived this morning, and I was in love with it. The beautiful green colour shone perfectly under the black lace was beautiful and I knew to match my makeup to it. I didn't have to do my hair which saved me a lot of time; because I had shaved my buzz down again so it was neater.

Chloe helped me with my makeup before she went to work, which I thanked her for, and due to my injury, I couldn't drive; but I knew I'd be drinking anyway so I was gonna Uber to the hotel. Instead of making a mess out of a house, we were hosting the party in a hotel room; that way if people got drunk they only had to walk down a hallway to their room.

Me and demi wanted to share a room, but to hide the fact that we were in a situationship we had booked a twin room. It was cool; cozy, and perfect for a disguise.

I dropped off my bag in the hotel room and Demi joined me shortly after

I dropped off my bag in the hotel room and Demi joined me shortly after. We headed to the birthday suite that was reserved For Bianca and discovered that we were the last two to arrive. A few people made jokes about why we were late but lucky for me, my injury gave me a reason to be late.

*Time skip*

We had been partying, getting drunk, dancing and having a lot of fun for a few hours when Gionna suggested that we play a game. "Okay so we all sit in a circle, and one of us spins the bottle, whober the cap lands on aske the person who spun the bottle a truth or dare question and then after the challenge is complete, the person who asked the question spins the bottle." She said excitedly, and it was a bit weird and I probably wouldn't have taken part if I was sober, but, I wasn't, so I sat down with the ever growing circle and hoped for the best. Gia,  because she suggested the game, took it upon herself to spin the bottle firs, the cap landing on mercedes. "Okayy, truth or dare Gionna?" She asked with a smile, rubbing her hands together. Gia pondered her response but we all knew that she was going to pick dare. "There's a pool outside, jump in. Clothed." Mercedes said with a menacing grin. "Nooo! I have makeup onnn!" Gia whined but after a little hyping up she went for it.

We had been playing for a while and it slowly because my turn to spin the bottle, and it landed on Daria. Immediately my nerves shot through the roof but I had to try and stay calm. I knew I would be booed if I chose truth, so reluctantly, I picked dare. "Okay, well" she smiled at me and glanced at demi, I knew now she was going to try and make Demi crack by showing jealousy but all I could do was hope she wouldn't say anything too crazy "kiss me." Shit. Immediately everyone began swooning, apart from those who knew about me and Demi and with a quick glance, and nod of approval from dem, I rose to my knees and shuffled over to Daria, taking her in and connecting my lips to hers, it was only for a second, but it was obvious she was enjoying it. And it was obvious Demi was trying not to crack. I sat back down and hung my head low, I was avoiding Daria for so long and now I had just kissed her, I knew that Demi was upset but she was trying not to ruin the mood.

Although we were both upset, we continued to play and eventually, it was Demi's turn to spin the bottle; smirking when she landed on Bianca. She knew that bianca was trying very hard to set us two up and she knew that it would piss Daria off, it was the perfect setting. "Truth or dare, miss Bennett" Bianca smiled, two which the Aussie replied with a deep sigh and follows by one word "dare." She looked at me and tried to hide the smile forming on her face as Bianca said her dare "I dare you, to... Make out with who you think is the prettiest girl here" she was quick to rise to her feet and teasingly walked slowly around the circle before landing on me, holding out her hand to me. I took her hands and stood up, moving her arm to wrap around to my lower back. I rested my arms around her neck, and her free hand rested on the nape of my neck and she drew me closer until her lips reached mine.

As the kiss deepened more people began to cheer us on, which just fuelled Demi to continue the sensual kiss that we had been brought in to, I allowed her to move her hands up and down my body and slowly the noise around us faded and it began to feel like we were the only two people in the room. I could feel her smiling into the kiss, but then we were snapped back into reality by Lexi pulling us apart. We sat back down and allied everyone to calm down, but one person wasn't exactly happy. Daria stood up and rolled her eyes. "What do you see in her scarl- you barely kiss me and then do that with her?! I was your girlfriend remember" "Daria not now, you're drunk.." I tried to stop her but there was no point "no it's not fair, you've been pushing me away for too long now I'm sick of it-" "well maybe-" Demi said, also rising to her feet "if you hadn't stuck your tongue down someone else's throat, she wouldn't have pushed you away. And maybe, you shouldn't have made it so easy for me to enter her life, you know, if you really loved her" I get that she was trying to help, but the only person that knew about why me and Daria broke up was Chloe, and she had just told practically everyone, and I didn't like it. "Dem! Why would you say that?! I didn't want anyone knowing!" "Scarl in sorry I just-" "no, I don't wanna hear it, Bianca I'm sorry for causing a scene, but I'm gonna go..." I sighed, Bianca was extremely understanding and bud me goodnight right before I left. Not long after I shut the door, I heard it open again "Scarlett, I'm sorry!" Her guilt traced her voice and I felt bad but I had no filter "I don't give a shit! You broke my trust! I told you the consequences..."