Prologue

The girl moaned as I kissed her, pushing her hips against mine as i pressed her against the cold, hard lockers. I slowly slipped my hand down to the waist of her jeans, the bare skin of her stomach was warm, open to my feeling. I smirked as she spread her legs, submissing to me completely. I smirked arrogantly as I watched the girl in front of me, lustily groping my breasts in her small hands.

This is too simple.

She grasped my long black hair in her fists and pulled, earning a growl from me. With a dominant push I forced my lips back on hers, and slowly inserted my fingers into her jeans. "Oooh Lian-" A loud bang cut her off mid moan and she jumped, my hand quickly pulled out of her jeans in surprise. I slowly turned my head, a dark frown now occupying my swollen lips. There leaning against the lockers, an amused scowl on her face, was my best friend Ally.

Her long blond hair was streaked with dark black, and reached to her elbows, perfectly framing her face. Her face looked like a dolls possessing a button nose, thick pink lips and large blue eyes, however the five facial piercings and heavy black eyeliner kind of trumped anything doll-like about her. Today she was wearing combat boots, a dark black tank top, and a short plaid skirt that only came about mid thigh. I mentally rolled my eyes at her sluttiness. Though my best friend was hot I wasn't interested. She is straight as a board and honestly; scary. Even at only five feet tall she can still manage to look intimidating. As if to demonstrate my point she looked pointedly at the girl (with whom I should have still been making out with) and shooed her away offhandedly. With that one look the girl terrified, (and still dazed from our ahem, activity) went running for the hills. With the girl gone Ally softened her face into a sarcastic smirk instead of a vicious glare. "Ally," I acknowledged coldly, still horny and now annoyed. Ally chuckled raising an eyebrow at my tone.

"Sorry, did i interrupt you screwing your toy in the middle of the school hallway?" She asked, purposely dragging out her sentence. I crossed my arms in and then, smirked at her smug face.

"At least I can get someone to screw me," I stated while examining my nails. With a satisfied grin at her annoyed expression I waved, falsely cheery, and tried to walk away. Five steps in I heard footsteps beside me, and unshockingly I turned to see Ally grinning at me.

"Whatever you hoe," she muttered shoving her hands in her pockets. I grinned slightly, seeing her trying to hide her amused expression. I love my best friend but still, she owes me for ruining my fun. "Those poor girls probably never see you coming you know." She stated, rolling her eyes. I started to laugh at her unintended joke and she cringed at my immaturity. "Not like that, you know exactly what i mean!" She paused and looked at me seriously, "just promise me you won't get wrapped up in the trash you play in," she wrinkled her nose for effect. "Remember you aren't suited for relationships." I chuckled slightly at her seriousness and then, seeing her glare, instead stopped and nodded. As we turned the corner a cruel voice caught our attention.

A small girl cowered against a wall as Mara (a large pretty girl with a bad attitude) and her two closest followers hit and taunted her. The girl had blood running down her chin from her nose, and her thick framed glasses were broken on her face, sitting at an unflattering angle. Her dull brown hair was cut bluntly and spread crazily around her head. Her clothes were shabby and faded and now also torn from Maras beatings. A small whimper left her mouth as Mara administered another kick to her stomach, Maras drones filming the whole thing and laughing cruelly at her pain. I wanted to keep walking and stay completely uninvolved in what was happening when I heard a voice calling my name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lianna, Ally!" Mara called, beckoning us over to watch her little 'show. I peeked at Ally and saw a malicious smile on her face as she walked towards where Mara was standing. I tried to turn away but Ally noticed.

"Li, where are you going? We have this pathetic little thing to play with!" Her and the other girls laughed, watching as the girl struggled to get up, pain clouding her features. I reluctantly walked forward and stood next to Ally, trying to keep that cold expression I was used to keeping on my face. I think I was failing. Maras thin lips twisted into a cruel smile and then lit up. Like she had (most likely) a very bad idea. Turning to her cronies she motioned to the girl on the floor and made a gesture with her hands. They grinned, delighted and handed her the camera stepping closer to the girl. The girl turned towards me, opening her eyes to look at me. I almost gasped.

Marred by blood and dirt her features were tarnished but still beautiful. Her violet eyes stared at me, begging for refuge and help. I was stuck, staring into them as if they were all that mattered in that moment. And at that point they were, until one second later.

"Don't worry Summer," Mara said to the girl, malice in her tone. "This won't last very long at all." The threat in Maras tone snapped me out of my stunned state. I then turned and bolted in panic, ignoring the whimpers and cruel laughter behind me and instead running through the school doors into the crisp spring night. The small, beautiful face of a girl named Summer slicing through my memory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, vote and comment please if you liked it:)
-LightsInColor09