THE STORY TAKES ROOT

Start from the beginning

Alvin's teardrops ceased as they were and his mind began to revolve around multiple thoughts.He kept pondering for nearly half an hour and then lifting his head up boldly he said, "I can...I can do it.I can find the last component ,no matter what it takes.I'll survive.I'll survive for not the soul of mine but for the souls of others! I'll survive for my sister! I'll survive for the dead! I AGREE!!! I AGREE!!!

Just then the voice said with evilness in it's rhythm ,"Then! Prepare for the worst pain,greatest misery, biggest happiness, extremest anger! Prepare for the everlasting sorrow!

Just then the branches of the tree extended in his directions and pierced him from every organ and part of his body and he screamed aloud with severely extreme pain! He howled and screeched with affliction,he lifted the sky on his head. His body was drenched in deep blood and then after stabbing into his body parts the roots returned back to their place and then Alvin's pain vanished as if nothing had happened.The blood that was coming out of his body suddenly faded away.

Alvin was puzzled about what just happened .The voice spoke again ,"I have entered your body."

Alvin nodded after acknowledging the situation.Then being engrossed for some instants Alvin said,

"I have a question to ask.....why did you let me live? Why I'm the only person, returning alive after committing soul Interfusion?"

"Look boy I allowed you to continue living because the sworn day has been promised and now anyone who's soul will contain the last component too shall return alive.",  the devil responded

,"You mean...my soul possesses the last component?"

,"Hm..."

And suddenly Alvin gained consciousness in the real world  gasping with terror,feeling heavy in his breathing,Shaking in dreadfulness.The thought was killing him that he isn't a human anymore.He slowly got control on his senses and looked around the room.There was no one there except himself.Just then he heard a voice from his internal self ,"Your journey of fate has started and yes my name...you can call me the devil or any other evil name you'll like  but Devil might be better and I'll like to call you Stone-Cold....Well now your'e my slave.Remember the moment you'll disobey me I'll leave your body and you'll die in that very instant

THE JOURNEY STARTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alvin ran out of the room for the exit and as it was dark without any window Alvin couldn't jump to the conclusion that whether it was day or night.He came out of his mansion acknowledging that it was almost morning.He descended from the wall from which he had entered the place before and rode on his bicycle.

Just as he reached his house he saw that the sun had completely came out and now was shining on his head.He got off his bicycle and headed inside.Alvin knew that Nathaniel would be awake due to his morning routine so he thought of an acceptable excuse to make when he'll encounter his father and the exact thing happened as Alvin had thought but much to his surprise Juvia was there too.The moment her eyes took notice of her brother she burst into tears and hugged him while weeping.Alvin was totally out of understanding that what was happening.Nathaniel too looked pale faced.He, in a relieved speech said, "Thank God Alvin you've returned.Where have you been?"

,"Me? I just went for some morning exercise." Alvin faked out his sentence.

But on further queries  and questions Alvin detected that a whole day had passed.He couldn't swallow the thing and for that, that no one doubts on him he made a falsehood that he had been out with a friend of his'so Nathaniel thought him that he should inform his elders first so that he would arrange security for him.Alvin apologized and told Juvia to follow him.He took her in his bedroom and made sure that no one hears them by locking the door.Then blow-by-blow he told her all about the incident that came down on him with teardrops moistening his eyes and cheeks. Juvia was so shook up by his statements that she couldn't help herself from weeping hardly.When she heard that he had performed Soul Interfusion she went down in the mouth and then they both began to cry unstoppably but Alvin gave her hope saying, "Don't worry Juvia. I'll accomplish what I want.We'll feel happiness again together."