"Meet my new boyfriend!" I excitedly told Y/n-ah.

"What?!" Y/n-ah asked, looking a bit upset.

"Oh, Y/n-ssi!" Eunwoo suddenly exclaimed.

"Eunwoo," Y/n coldly replied.

"Do you two know each other?" I asked the pair.

"Yea," Y/n-ah shortly answered before walking into the living room.

I followed behind a bit confused and Eunwoo followed behind me, closing the door on his way in.

"So, what happened with Winter? Get bored of her?" Y/n rudely asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked annoyed.

"You're really still mad that I was friendly with Haerin?" Eunwoo suddenly interjected.

"What?" I asked out loud.

"You weren't just being friendly with her. You were actively hitting on her," Y/n coldly responded.

"Ummmm..... did I make a mistake? You know choosing him? Did I make a mistake? Is there something I'm supposed to know here?" I asked Y/n-ah as I walked up to get them to look at me.

"Nope. You can date whoever you please," Y/n coldly responded.

"Really? You care about what this has to asshole say?" Eunwoo suddenly asked.

"I think you need to leave," We all suddenly heard a familiar voice say from behind us.

"Haerin!!" Y/n-ah exclaimed and ran up to hug her.

"Frog!!" I squealed and ran up to hug her too.

"Hey, Kid!" Eunwoo walked up to greet Haerin.

He seemed so comfortable as if they had met before.

"Hi Sunbaenim, I'm glad to see you're doing well but I think you need to leave. Jagiya doesn't feel comfortable around you and you should respect that," Haerin sternly told Eunwoo.

I was taken back.

"Ummm," Eunwoo hummed.

"He's my boyfriend," I told Haerin.

I wasn't sure what all this tension between everyone was but if Haerin had the courage to speak to Eunwoo like that then it must mean something.

"Well, I'm sorry Unnie but I don't like that your boyfriend called Y/n-ah an 'asshole'," Haerin angrily responded.

"It's okay. We can just try this again another day," Eunwoo suddenly said before bowing at us and walking out of the house.

I felt super uncomfortable with the couple in front of me and wasn't sure what do to.

- Haerin POV -

"What was that about?" Karina unnie suddenly asked.

"I have some homework I need to do," Y/n-ah suddenly informed us.

"Okay," I said trying to hide the fact that I had been dying to know what was going on with Y/n-ah.

Y/n-ssi suddenly retreated to their room and I was left with a visibly upset Karina Unnie.

"Y/n-ssi doesn't like him," I informed unnie.

"And I don't like that he was very rude to Y/n," I added.

"That's understandable but why doesn't Y/n like him?" Unnie asked in turn.

"We met him last year. Y/n doesn't like him because he was rude to us. Y/n-ah even got in a fight with him after being really rude while he was really drunk," I tried to explain.

It took me a while to realize why Y/n-ssi was acting so odd during that vacation week.

If it wasn't for me now being able to have a team of doctors and therapists to help me learn and cope with life..... I don't think I would have been able to figure out why Y/n didn't like Eunwoo Sunbae.

"I see," Karina unnie seemed to become a bit sad.

"If Y/n felt the need to fight him. I guess Eunwoo wasn't as nice I thought. Y/n-ah doesn't just go around beating anything," Unnie informed me.

"Yeah," I said... not knowing what to respond.

"Haerin, want to cuddle for a bit?" Y/n-ssi suddenly asked from the top of the stairs of the second floor.

I was a bit surprised.

Y/n-ssi didn't seem like they wanted to spend time with me just a few seconds earlier.

"Well, I guess.... I'll go," Karina unnie suddenly said.

"I'll walk you out," Y/n responded as they walked down the stairs to face us.

Karina unmie then hugged me goodbye and Y/n walked her to the front of the door.

All of a sudden, before stepping out of the house, Karina unnie turned to cup Y/n's face and she lightly whispered.

"You're depressed again, Huh?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-