Before she could even go out of the car, he stopped her.

"Sehui."

"Hmm?"

"You're not gonna- Nah, nevermind. Take care, I'll pick you up later. What time does your class ends?" He raised an eyebrow.

"4pm today."

"Okay, bye." He waved his hand before he drove away.

Sehui stood there as she watch Wonwoo's car that are getting farther and farther away. She put her hand on her chest as she scrunched her nose up, thinking about what just happened.

"Take care? Bye? He've never said those things to me before!" She shout-whispered to herself, in excitement.

"Phew, chill, Sehui. Chill. Remember? He told you he needs time. Okay? Slowly." She closed her eyes, saying all that to herself whilst patting her own head.

Wonwoo who's currently busy doing his works in his office, couldn't focus doing so when so many things are going on inside his mind. Specifically, it's all about Sehui.

"I know you're gonna end the call and ignore me and run away from me again. Stop running away, I know where your house is, I know where you work, I know everything about you. And you know what's even scarier?" Jungmin stopped, smirking as he took a glance at the girl who's now struggling to free herself.

"I got your wife with me."

"Touch her and you'll experience death." He warned in a very dry and grim way.

"W-Wonwoo.. What is this? I'm scared.."

"Don't worry baby, I'll go there to get you."

'Ever since that incident happened, I knew Sehui's doomed. She got involved with my own past and my problems, that's why I want to protect her because she have nothing to do at all with my past and my problems. But I didn't, I hurt her instead.'

Wonwoo's standing there staring at Eunyoung's picture.

"Do you think that I should give myself a chance?" He asked the picture.

"But I don't want to forget you. I just wanted to be my old self."

"I know it's weird, but I felt something. For the first time after all these years, Sehui made me feel something. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I deserve to be happy again, right?"

Wonwoo hold his head with both his hands.

"I hate to say this but, it's because I feel insecure whenever you mention her, think about her and mourn over her as if she was the only girl left in this earth that's now gone! Yes, you live only once, but that doesn't mean you could only love once as well. Open up your heart and your eyes, Wonwoo." Sehui's tears fell down her cheeks for nonstop now and Wonwoo wouldn't even say a thing.

'I wasn't able to open up my heart and my eyes. But she made me do it. She opened my heart to feel something new again, which is her love and to love her. She opened my eyes to see something incredible, which is her.

"Not only girls takes long to get ready, they also takes long to choose what to buy." He bleated.

"Nye, nye. You don't understand girls." She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I don't. You've tried a lot of these stuffs, to me you look cute wearing it but seeing your reaction, it's like you're not satisfied at all with how you look." He frowned, crossing both his arms together.