The daughters~ Larissa

"Any plans tonight?"

"Meeting my girlfriends family." You sigh heavily

"That doesn't sound do bad. Wednesday is meeting my mother tonight and apparently there's a special guest coming so I think my dad may come. My grandparents will also be there and i think Wens family might come aswell." Enid smiles happily.

"Awww that's sweet, I hope you didn't have that hard of a time getting Weems to agree!" You giggle.

"Oh um yeah she was fine." Enid stutters.

"Ok, well I'll see you Monday for out session Enid, bye!"

"Bye Y/n! And I want to meet your girlfriend soon!!"

You giggled to yourself.

*later that evening*

"RISSY!!" You yell from the bedroom.

"Yeah baby?" She poked her head around the door.

"Fucking zip is stuck!" You grunt as you try to zip up your dress, yet again.

"Baby, weren't you sick this morning?"

"Yeah and the past week and really tired, but I'm fine now." You shrug as she tries to zip up the dress.

Wait.

"LARISSA WEEMS, YOU SAID I COULDN'T GET PREGNANT FROM THAT!!" YOU SCREAM.

"I didn't know, I've never tried that with anyone else and I no one I know can do it. I'm sorry baby." She whispers.

You looked down at your stomach and there was a tiny bump.

"Larissa, what do we do? Do I take a test? I don't know if I want kids yet Rissy."

"I have a test, cause I was anxious about this happening but its been 2 1/2 months, I thought you were ok." She sighed and walked into the bathroom.

"What are your family going to say? What are we gonna do Rissy? Do you want kids? Do you want kids with me? Should we get married? Are you gonna leave?" You panic as strong arms embrace you.

"Take the test, then we'll talk."

You went into the bathroom and took the test.

5 minutes later, you slowly turned it over.

It was positive.

"Rissy, I'm pregnant." You mumble as you walk out the room.

"AHH I'm so happy baby! Unless you aren't happy?" Her joy disappeared.

"No I am, but Rissy, you're in your 44 and I'm 25, what's your family going to think? I know we've been together for a few years and I put this off for a while because I was scared but if I turn up pregnant, what are they going to think?" You start to cry.

"Oh they'll be so happy to have another grandchild! Wait - fuck." She mutters angrily.

"Rissy, what do you mean?" You look at her warily.

"About 16 years ago, I had a daughter. She's at Nevermore with me but I didn't tell either of you about eachother cause I was scared."

"WEVE BEEN TOGETHER 3 FUCKING YEARS AND YOUVE NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!" You scream.

"It's a 9 year age gap, that's just weird. And she's expecting you to be there tonight."

"Well guess what, I'm not going." You snap and storm out the house.

You called Enid and she invited you to her family dinner. You smiled and drove to Nevermore, and convinced her dorm mum to let you drive them instead.

Enid told you the name of the restaurant, it was the same one you and Larissa were going to.