Our last summer

You were waiting in line at comic con, waiting to meet Gwendoline Christie. You were a major fan and you were super excited. But you didn't know why? Because you see, something happened between you two in the past, a few summers ago actually.

You finally were able to go talk to her and you embraced her in a hug.
"So what's your name?" She asks
"Gwen? Don't you remember?" You look at her hurt.
"Remember what?" She seems confused.
"I'm just going to go." You sigh and walk away, leaving her dazed and confused.

*flashback*

You were a fashion designer in Paris and you were at Paris fashion week.
It was the dior mens show but you were charged with designing 2 outfits for actress Gwendoline Christie.

You loved her work and spent weeks designing. You ended up with 2 suits, a simple black one and a kind of tweed style one. You were really excited to meet her.

When she arrived, you instantly felt excited, she was so beautiful. During the meeting, you checked it fitted and spent some time chatting, you learned alot about her and she was really kind. And you agreed to meet up again that week, go spend some time together.

*flashback over*

You walked away, tears running down your face. The days you would spend exploring, the nights you shared, clearly meant nothing to her. You weaved in and out of the crowd, ready to leave.

You made your way back to your hotel, your flight back to Paris was the next day.

As you sat in the room, you started sketching some designs for the next show, Fendi at Milan fashion week.

The next morning, you caught your flight back to Paris, before heading to your studio to start on some designs.

The next few weeks, you worked relentlessly. You woke up at 4 every morning and went to bed at midnight. But finally, it was time. You flew to Milan and walked the red carpet. Until a face popped up. Gwendoline.

You walked as far as you could away from her but your friend, Christina Ricci, dragged you towards her.

"Hey Gwendoline! This is my childhood friend, Y/n." She smiles happily.
"Oh I know. How are you dear?" She asks. The name made you melt.
"Oh I'm fine. I've gotta go Christina, I'll see you next week for dinner?" You kiss her cheek.
"Yeah, see you then!" She calls as you walk away. The rest of the evening, you'd spent avoiding Gwendoline. And you were successful.

*flashback*

It had been 4 days since Gwendoline's fitting and you had agreed to meet for dinner a few nights before the show.

You met at a small restaurant that was quite quiet.

"Hey y/n! How are you?" Gwen asks as you sit down
"Great Gwen, what about you?"
"Good, excited for the show." She giggles like a little girl.

You eat dinner together, laughing and joking like you were old friends. Nothing was awkward. You learned a lot about her and you told her a lot about you.

Once you paid the bill, she went to leave.

"Wait!" You called out.
"Yes?" She said smugly
"Would- would you like to jo-join me and go see the Eiffel Tower?" You stutter, insanely embarrassed.

"Of course darling! Its beautiful at night!" She smiled and hooked your arms together before you walked off towards the tower.

*flashback over*

A month later, you were in the English office, discussing upcoming events and and shows that needed outfits. The assistant then came in.

"Ms Christie is here for Ms y/l/n." He states and looks at you.
You and your boss exchange a look before you leave to go see her.