Mother's day <3 ~ Larissa Weems

Mothers day this year was a difficult one for you. You'd lost your baby girl a few months ago and hadn't seen your other children in a few months.

They were powerful psychics, so powerful that you didn't send them to Nevermore, instead it's sister school in Italy.

The students had been allowed to return home for a 4 day weekend. If they didn't want to, they could stay.

Surprisingly, they all left, most of the teachers did too.

It was just you and your boss, Larissa Weems. You were really close with Larissa, maybe even having a little crush on her.

The morning of Mother's day, you were awoken by knocking om your door.

You called for them to come in. Larissa appeared with a tray of breakfast and a little card and present for you.

"Larissa! You didn't have to." You smile as you sit up.

"I know, I just know how hard everything is right now. I want you to be happy again." She gives a big grin as she places the food and turns to leave.

"Larissa, come sit and eat with me." You wave her back over and she sits hesitantly in the edge of the bed.

Taking her by surprise, you grab her arm and pull her ontop of you, her head in your lap.

She giggled and moved to lay next to you.

"Are Jamie and Miranda coming?" She asks

"Not that I know of. Their school is very hesitant about students leaving before graduation." You sigh.

"I'm sorry my darling, especially having lost Gwen earlier this year." She wraps her arm around her shoulder.

The nickname, the holding, the closeness was making you melt. You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks, not going unnoticed by Larissa.

"Darling are you sick?" She asked worriedly.

You don't reply, trying to avoid making things awkward.

"Darling, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." You mumble, eating the food Larissa had bought you.

She sits there watching you eat and its making you blush even more.

You got an idea.

She had bought you waffles with wipped cream and fruit.

You scooped a glob of cream onto your finger and wiped it down her nose.

She chokes on air, half laughing.

She does the same, making you both laugh.

"Can I kiss you?" She whispers.

You nod and as she leans in, your door swings open, revealing your children.

"Jamie! Miranda!" You say excitedly.

They rush over to you, pulling you into her hug.

"What are you doing here?" You ask

"Since Gwen passed away, the school made an exception." Miranda says, sad but happy.

"Good thing we did, looks like we cam meet your girlfriend." Jamie smirks.

"Oh no, I'm her boss, since we didn't think you were coming, I thought I'd cheer her up a bit." Larissa says quickly, climbing off of the bed and standing up.

Your smile slightly faded at that.

"Mum, get dressed, we're taking you out!" Miranda says hurriedly, pulling you out of bed.

"Ok, let me get dressed." You usher them out the room.

"Why don't you come?" You ask Larissa.

"No, it's your day, let it just be you three." She smiles, but you know it's fake.

"Larissa, but then you are here all alone."

"It's ok, I can keep myself busy." And with that, she leaves the room.

You get ready and step out to find your kids at the top of the stairs.

You all walk into Jericho and they take you shopping, paid for by them. Out to lunch, again paid by them.

Bought you a bouquet of flowers and a cute necklace.

Once you arrive back at Nevermore, you all go to the quad.

As the three of you talk, you look up to see Larissa watching you from her office.

You signal for her to join you but she shakes her head and walks away.

"Mum, we better get going, our chaperone will be picking us up soon." Miranda sighs.

"Oh shame you can't stay longer. I'll see you soon. Thank you both for today and even coming, I love you my darlings." You hug them both before smiling at them.

Then they hand you a card.

"Oh and give this to Larissa, I have a feeling that she'll soon be our mother." Jamie winks and they both run off.

You chuckle to yourself before walking up to her office.

You enter straight away to find her crying on the sofa.

"Larissa, what's wrong?" You ask, pulling her into an embrace.

"Just seeing you with your kids, I've always wanted kids of my own but I just never have and I regret it. You and them have been through so much with Gwen and everything but they still showed up and they still made sure you were ok. I just wish I had that." She sobs into you.

"Well." You pick up the card on the coffee table and hand it to her.

She wipes her tears and opens it.

She then starts to cry again before walking out of the office.

She ends up in the library.

As you both walk in, there's a massive pile of cards to one side, fairy lights and dinner set up, food being kept warm.

"How the hell did they pull this off?" You ask yourself.

For a while, Larissa sits in your arms, opening all the cards.

They were all mothers day cards from the students, all telling her how much they loved and valued her. Many thought of her as a second mother.

You were both shocked by this but found it very cute.

You then had dinner together before heading back to your room.

"Can I finish where we left off?" Larissa asks once you were both comfortable.

"You may."

And she pulls your lips onto hers in a soft loving kiss. You pull away and she's now the one blushing.

"Larissa, how do you fancy having 2 kids?" You giggle.

"Being a mother to those two amazing kids? And being with you? Yes, a million times." She smiles and kisses you again.

"Happy mothers day y/n."

"Happy mothers day Larissa."

1027 words

Here in the UK it's mothers day when posting this. Happy .others day to all the mums, mums to be, animal mums, angel mums. You are all amazing. And appreciate your mothers (unless they are horrible, then don't obviously). Love you all 💗