Please you dont deserve this pt.3

"Y/n, wait!"
"For what, for you to get bored and try to kiss me again, you ruined this Gwendoline, the relationship, platonic or not!"

With that you ran off in tears, sobbing relentlessly. You always knew she might not have had feelings and the occasional kiss was normal but how many times did you kiss in this past days. 10? 20? 50? Times. Surely she must have some feelings. She almost started making out with you this morning, like does that mean noting? Clearly not.

You ran all the way back to your house, running to your room and bundling yourself in blankets. There you sobbed for what felt like hours. You then heard a violent knock at the door.
You waddle over to the window that overlooked your driveway to see Gwendoline stood there with tears in her eyes.

"Piss off Gwendoline, I don't want to talk!" You yell out the window
"Y/N PLEASE LET ME IN, PLEASE LETS TALK, PLEASE COME OUT TONIGHT!"
"No you aren't worth my time, have a nice life Gwendoline, and now leave before I call the police for trespassing!" You slam the window shut and fall back onto the bed.
Did she love you? Maybe? Could she have atleast let you down in a nicer way? Fuck yes.

Over the next week, you didn't really do much, you spent all day watching TV, ordered pizza every night and didn't really sleep.
You missed her now you had gotten her back but in the end, it was her fault and will always be her fault.

After that week, you started to heal. You didn't deserve this, this type of treatment. You started going to bed early, waking up early. You joined a gym and went 5x a week. You ate healthier, watched less TV and took better care of yourself.

Your hair started to shine, your skin started to glow and your abs started to show. You missed her but after 6 months, you were slightly glad, she had made you work on yourself, force yourself to be healthy and it worked.

One night, you decide to order a pizza for a treat, I mean its OK to have junk food occasionally.
You turn on the TV and the first thing that comes on is the Emmys. And surprisingly enough Gwendoline doing an interview. She was being interviewed by Mario Lopez and she looked happy, you were happy she was happy.

M: So Gwendoline, what's your lock screen?

G: The love of my life

M: may we look?

G: Sure

And as she turns on her phone, a photo of you appeared, laughing at something she'd probably said. It was surrounded by hearts.

M: That's lovely, is the lucky person here tonight?

G: I wish, we haven't spoken in 6 months

M: Well good luck tonight anyway, see you soon!

And with that you turn off the TV. So she loved you? She really did love you, she hadn't moved on. Bit you couldn't run to her, she was only a moving picture in that moment.

When your pizza arrives, you turn back on the awards, and it just so happened to be her category. And of course, thed won. You felt a tear in your eye, happy for her, she really did deserve that.

You fall asleep with happy thoughts that night. Of the loving encounters you had. Of the nights you shared.

You wake up with a smile on your face but then remember you have to go to the gym. It wasn't so bad, you had a pool party that night.

You hurriedly to the gym, doing some cardio and weight and leaving. You showered and then packed your bag. You put on your bikini underneath and put on a mini skirt over it, you didn't need a top, it was boiling out. You shoved in a spare bikini and change of clothes.