Thick skin

You love Gwendoline Christie. She's your  actress and you spend your time stalking social media for photos, videos, interviews, stories anything! One day, you were walking down the road and you spot a crowd. You walk over and hear lots of people yelling Gwendoline's name. You spot her inside and start to scream.

You push your way to the front, attempting to get a photo or an autograph. You get out a pen and paper and hold it in your hands.
She walks out the building and everyone screams. You watch her, she started to sign autographs. You hold your pen and paper out. She takes it and signs it.
You scream as she continued. YOU HAD HER AUTOGRAPH!! You hold it to your chest before checking the time.
Shit. You were going to be late for your job interview. You run down the street, you couldn't miss this opportunity. You were interviewing for a creative role at vogue. Design and that stuff.

You arrive but not to worry, they are running late. You decide to pull the autograph out your bag and actually look at it.
You look and see below her signature she's left you her number.
You giggle but then you are called in.
You walk in confidently, ready for anything.

~after the interview ~

You walk out, hoping that went well. You order an uber so you can get home quickly. The car arrives and you hop out.
You collapse onto the sofa, breathing a sigh of relief.
You unlock your phone and decide to add Gwendoline's number to your phone. You take the risk and text her.

You: Hey! You gave me your number when I asked for an autograph earlier!

Gwendoline🫶: Oh yeah, Hi! I just thought you looked quite pretty

You: Feeling flirty tonight

Gwendoline🫶: Maybe?

You: Well I must say you are quite pretty yourself

Gwendoline🫶: great compliment coming from an angel

You: Like you can say much, you are the most gorgeous woman in the world

Gwendoline🫶: I think that title belongs to you my love

You: Thank you <3

Gwendoline🫶: Wanna come over for a movie?

You: When?

Gwendoline🫶: Now!

You: Ok!

She texts you the address and you jump in your car immediately. You drive quickly, arriving in 20 minutes. You get out the car and nervously knock on the door.

Gwendoline opens it with her arms open wide and she pulls you inside. You notice she's in her pyjamas and she looks more beautiful than ever.
"Hey love! How are you?" You blush at the name
"Good thanks, how about you?" You reply.
"Better now I've got good company!" She giggles, blushing.

She leads you through into the lounge and lets you sit on the sofa.
"Do you want some pyjamas?" She asks
"If you have some?"
"Yeah I'll be back in a second love!"

She walks off and appears back with a pair of silk pyjamas that matched the ones she was wearing. You go to walk upstairs but she pulls you back.

"Change here darling, I don't mind!" She winks
"Ok?" You reply.

Pulling your top over your head, you stand there in front of here, in just a bra. You giggle as she stares. You button up the shirt and pull off your jeans. You pull up the trousers. You flop next to her, laughing.

"Ok my love, do you want food?"
"I don't mind!"
"I quite fancy pizza, are you ok with that?"
"I love pizza Gwendoline!"
"Great sweetie!"

She rings the pizza place and sits back next to you.