Love story

Finally, after all these years, you were marrying the love of your life. After  difficult time getting together, you'd done it.

*flashback*

One night, 17 year old you was stood on your balcony when you spotted a gorgeous beauty. She was walking around the town, so gracefully.

You rushed down the stairs, sprinting to find her. You ran through the gardens, ignoring your father calling you. You made your way out the gates and saw her walking away. You ran up to her tapping her on the shoulder.

"Oh my, how do you do Princess y/n!" She curtsies as she gasps in shock.
"Oh please I don't need the formalities or titles!" You laugh, pulling her back up to her full height.
"Oh but it's disrespectful princes!"
"Please just call me y/n, I don't really care for the title!"
"Well what do you need?"
"I just wanted to say you were really pretty. I saw you from my balcony!"
"Oh my thank you but I am not as pretty as you!"
"Oh please! I'm not that pretty but I was wondering if you wanted to come to my 18th birthday in the Palace. Its a whole big party and all my friends are going to be there!"
"Oh I would love too!"
"What's your name, I'll send you a formal invitation!"
"Gwendoline Christie!"
"Well lovely to meet you! I'll see you at my party!" You kiss her cheek before your arm is pulled from behind. You turn to see your father, the king, tugging you away.

"Y/n! Let's go home!" He calls dragging you away.
"And you, don't come near my daughter!" He yells pointing to Gwendoline.
You wave goodbye, blowing her a kiss before turning back to the Palace.

"Y/n what the hell do you think you're doing?"
"I thought she was pretty and I wanted to meet her!"
"Well atleast ask next time! And don't go around kissing women, we don't want the wrong idea getting to the public!"
"And what if I am gay dad? What are you going to do about it?"
"Well I know your not!"
You stop in your tracks, staring him dead in the eye. His eyes widen when he realises what you meant.

"Well at your birthday, I have 10 suitors to come meet you, I'm sure you can find a husband!"
"Dad I'm not even 18 yet and your planning on me getting married!"
"Well I don't know how long I have left!"
"Dad don't say that! I promise I will try. I love you!" You hug him tightly and he hugs you back.
"I love you too sweetheart  now have we invited everyone to your party?"
"I want to invite Gwendoline!"
"Ths girl you met today? Really y/n?"
"Please Dad! I really want her there!"
"Ok sweetheart, anything for you!"

Over the next few days, you spent lots of time getting ready for your party. Nails, dress fittings, hair trials and everything else. 

On the day of your birthday, the first thing you did was rush into your dad's room.
"Dad its my birthday!"
"Y/n are you really still 5 years old?" He chuckles, pulling you next to him.
"Well I'm excited, I'm an adult. I just miss mum."
"Yeah I miss her too but I still have you sweetheart and I'm going to make this the best birthday ever!"
"Thanks dad!"

He hands you a box and inside was a pair of diamond earrings and a diamond necklace.

"Dad! You shouldn't have!"
"Only the best for my princess! Now darling, let's go get breakfast and I think you then should start getting ready. Your party starts at 6!"

You and your dad head downstairs to the dining room, waiting for the cooks to present you your food. You eat together, talking about everything.
Soon it was 11 and you went to get your hair done. You went back to your room and your stylist was there setting up.

 You went back to your room and your stylist was there setting up