No, shes my coworker

You are a teacher at a world-renowned drama school in London. You'd been there as a student, starred in so big films and you were invited to teach there. It was a fun job. The students all liked you, the teachers were nice and it was funny when you got asked for autographs.

Because of the prestige of the school, you had many actors come in to give a one off class. You had worked with many before and it was nice to see them again.

One day, you were in charge of welcoming the new teacher. The headmistress didn't say anything about her, just that she was another famous actor.

You are sat in your office and hear a knock.

"Come in!" You call.
Suddenly, standing at your door was a very tall woman. And of course, it was Gwendoline. You had met Gwendoline a couple of times briefly but never formally.
You signal for her to sit down and she follows.
"Hello I'm Miss y/l/n and I teach our 3rd years!" You offer your hand.

"Ms Christie, Gwendoline Christie. I know who you are Ms y/l/n!" She smiles.

Her smile was so contagious.

"Ok so there are 3 rules our students follow, not being out past 11, no talking without permission and no alcohol outside their dorms. As they are all 18+ they can legally drink so if you do find them with it in their rooms, they aren't in trouble!" You explain
"Any of those apply to us?" She asks
"No but there is 1 major rule for us, no romance between teachers," you say sternly.

"Ok thank you!"
"I will take you to your dorm and then to your office," you smile at her.
You walk to her dorm and give her a key. You then make your way around the grounds, giving a tour. After a while, you make your way to her office, which was next to yours.

"Ok Ms Christie here we are, if you ever need anything, my door is always open."

She waves and walks off. You let out a sigh of relief. To be honest, you'd kinda always had the hots for her but you always thought that you wouldn't see her. You then get a text.

Gwendoline: Hey!! It's Gwendoline here, Nikolaj gave me your number.

You: Hello and can you tell him not to go giving my number out but I don't mind you having it!

Gwendoline: Ok but the whole reason I asked was do you want to go out for dinner, to get to know eachother.

You: Ok!!

Gwendoline: Ok I'll text you the details later xx

You: Bye x

For once, you aren't annoyed at Nikolaj. Your cousin was always giving your number out to other people. But for some reason, you were happy when he gave Gwendoline your number. And dinner would be nice.
You sit in your office, planning briefs for the upcoming exams.

You get a text a little while later.

Gwen: Ok so I'm taking you to the Ritz-Carlton tomorrow. Meet me at my dorm at 6?

You: Sounds lovely, I will see you tomorrow.

You had 3 classes tomorrow. Luckily it was exam briefs so you just had to give them the brief and then went off to work.

*The next day*

You wake up, looking forward to dinner. You get showered and dressed, even washing your hair for tonight. In your classes, all you could think about was tonight.

"Ms Y/L/N are you ok?" One of your students asked.

"Yes Brittany, I'm alright!"

"Why are you blushing then?" She giggles.