Darling ~ pt.2

You had started dating your boss, Larissa Weems. You would spend your days together, working and nights cuddled under blankets drinking wine and telling stories.

You were enjoying being at Nevermore and not just because of your girlfriend. You had built a relationship with many of the students as well . If you had free time, you would go talk to them, eating lunch with them from time to time.

The one thing they didn't know was that you were dating the Principal. You were always together so it wasn't obvious but they didn't seem to notice the subtle hand holding or childish giggling.

You were walking back from lunch in the quad one day until you were stopped. Lips met yours and you melted into them until you pulled back.

"Larissa, not here. In the office. What if a student sees?" You whisper, staring into her alluring eyes.
"Oh fuck them, I want you." She whispers, kissing you once again.
"Stop turning me on woman." You mumble through sloppy kisses.

Her hands make their way down your arms, caressing your waist before they reach your ass. Her hands grip it tightly, making you squeal and giggle in delight.

Eventually, you both pull away in desperate need for air. You walk back up to her office hand in hand, giggling like teenagers. When you reached her office, she locked the door and lifted you onto her lap as she sat down. You sat kissing her softly, having not a care in the world.

She had to attend a meeting so you and her freshened up before joining everyone downstairs. You were a few minutes late but it didn't matter. You watched the meeting, well more like Larissa, thinking about what she was going to do to you later.

You smirked to yourself and giggled slightly. She finished the meeting and you both immediately ran to her office. She slammed you up against the wall, kissing you passionately. You could feel her smirk grow as more and more moans escaped your mouth.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and you groaned at the loss of her touch. You walked over to the sofa, smoothing out your hair.

It was Marilyn and she wanted to talk to your girlfriend but you weren't happy. As they sat down at the desk, you sat on her lap, holding her possessively. She'd already caught you making out so it didn't matter.

You buried your head into Larissa's neck. She stroked your back as you held her close. Her meeting was soon over but you didn't want to continue your spicy session, you wanted to cuddle.

Your girlfriend carried you to her room, you slept in it most nights though. She bundled you and her in blankets before turning on a film.

You fell asleep in her arms not long after. You were woken in the early hours of the morning to an empty bed.

"Rissa?" You call
She rushes frantically into the room, sitting down next to you.
"Oh darling look!" She bursts into tears handing you her phone. You removed it from her grasp to reveal photos of you both. It was all over social media.

You embraced your girlfriend tightly,  kissing her head.

"It's ok my love, I will be happy to share the news if you are. If you aren't, we won't say anything."
"Let's just tell them." She sighs.

You get up and pull her into the bathroom, helping her into the shower with you. She stood in your arms, both of you letting the warm water rush over your body.
You washed her hair before you both got out and dressed.

Yous made your way to the weekly assembly, holding your girlfriends hand tightly. You stop her outside the big doors.

"You will be ok, I'm going to wait out here." You kiss her forehead lightly
She nods and you pull away from the embrace.