Chapter- Eighty One

It's been long since you don't come to the dorm, your first home in Korea. You were a bit nervous while waiting before entering to the living room. Normally scoups, Seungkwan are always in the living room, watching television. But today it was empty.

You looked through the dinning if someone was there

Mingyu was cooking something

Mingyu was cooking something. You thought you came early, it's about ten AM. You saw him working for a while, the view you Don't see for long. He used to make you food and you used to sit on that chair seeing him attentively. You could never get tired seeing him. Suddenly you could see yourself sitting in that chair. You sighed thinking about your psychological issues happened. You used to hallucinate mingyu. It got severe when you started living alone in the apartment.

You thought you could never discuss your problem to anyone. But little by little it got well. You couldn't see a doctor or a therapist because you didn't want to share this with anyone.
Without wonwoo, you never could get out from this.

You inhaled a deep breath before calling him.

'Mingyu!'

You didn't count for how long you didn't call out his name. Many days, many weeks, many months! You never thought the name you call out more than hundred times a day, would turn into zero this soon.

Mingyu was so surprised seeing you there, in some weird time. His face got brightened like a puppy.

'Fairyssi!? No way, it's not real.'

He ran to you and hugged you tightly. You didn't know how to respond. You didn't think he was gonna give you a hug. He did it like the things never happened. suddenly all the memories of mingyu hugging you kept coming one by one. So quickly it slided away overlapping one memory with other. You closed your eyes taking you to a normal day of one year ago. When you were happy with mingyu. Suddenly you wanted this long one year to he a dream. You wanted to open your eyes and see that all the changes didn't happen actually. There was a little hope in you that everything would be like before, mingyu still is with you. He didn't break up and also.. also you are not married to wonwoo! You felt bad thinking the last part and opened your eyes enlarged. Nah you can't wish this. You can't deny wonwoo. You were thinking so selfishly. Yet from a part of your heart, you somehow wanted all those to turn into lie.