Chapter- Seventy Three

You had no idea why mingyu was chuckling looking at you

You sipped the coffee.

'What happened? Why are you smiling like that?'

You asked.

'You just looking prettier. It makes me smile.'

'Shut up! I've never known I was dating some guy who would be happy knowing I'm getting married with another. Moreover he is your bestfriend.'

You told. You didn't want to meet you but he called after many days and told he really wanted to meet you.
You felt a very bitter feeling which you could never describe in words. No language can explain your feeling.

'Y/n!'

You flinched when mingyu called your name. He used to call you with some pet name that he gave, but by calling with your real name is rare for him. It feels very special whenever you hear it. It feels like only mingyu can utter your name like that beautifully.

'Or should I call you fairyssi? J thought you would feel offended.'

He told.

'What were you going to say?'

'We know a lot of people throughout our life. And look, you can't just tell someone he is good. Like you can tell that someone is amazing, someone has good rumours, others are very intelligent, some people talks so beautifully, someone might make you feel very comforted when they are around. But can you actually tell a person that he is good? I mean you will meet a lot of people but meeting someone who is a 'good' people is really rare. You can not find them easily.. wonwoo hyung is that 'good' person.'

Mingyu told one by one. He talks so beautifully that you want to listen to him for whole life. You sighed gearing his explanation.

'What if we Don't need that good person? What if I just need the person with who I feel so relaxed and comforted? Does it actually matter if someone is good or bad if they are our homes?'

You told without looking at mingyu. Else you would start crying again. No cry in front of this man. You can't be more embarrassed. You already were regretting telling him those. You shouldn't hold him back while he is going fine with his life. He would think that you want him back and would think you are seeking for sympathy.

'I very sure Wonwoo hyung could be the both, the good person who is your home.'

You looked at him and urgently needed to smoke. Was he trying to fight over this thing like how amazing wonwoo is! Like you should marry him right there!