Chapter- Eighteen

You didn't turn around to him and were still looking at him from the mirror. He was walking towards you and wrapped his hands around the basin, trapping you inbetween the basin and him. You gulped and turned back to look at him. Your eyes were already teary and red for the drink and the dating story of your boyfriend.

Seeing your frightened face he removed his hold from basin and smiled

'Why every time you act like I'm gonna touch you or do something that..

Chanyeol is the flirty sunbaenim to you and you don't know for what reason he keeps doing it with you, whenever he finds you at any party or anywhere.

Before he finished his words you told him with a shaking and drunk voice

'You're so close S-sunbaenim! D-don't get near please.'

Chanyeol smiled more and walked a bit backwards not wanting to bother you.

'See, now okay? But why do you care y/n? In some day I'll tell my mom about you.'

You didn't understand what he told, you were not in your sense as you were drunk. You were not feeling good.

'Did you miss me like I missed you in the military?'

'No! I didn't.. please don't touch me sunbaenim.'

Chanyeol was holding your arm with his hands as you were dozing and losing your balance.

'Please don't touch me..

You were wandering because you were drunk and as you were out of mind.

'You can't stand y/n. You're too drunk.'

Chanyeol became so tensed as you were leaning on his arms and were about to pass out.

'Don't try to abuse me when you find me alone, s-sunbaenim!'

You were out of mind and didn't know what you were talking. Before you fell asleep in his arms Chanyeol told in concern

'What are you telling y/n? I won't do anything. Oppa is not like that. Did anyone come with you?'

But already you fell asleep like baby.

Seungkwan was worried like crazy because he was not with you for all the time in the party. He thought you were with Dahyun so he didn't worry and went to meet some of his friends. But now he is regretting leaving you alone there. He looked at your sleeping body beside his seat. He took a deep sigh and wrapped you with his coat that he took off sometime ago.

He doesn't know what's waiting for him. Mingyu will just kill him. Huh it was so troublesome to find you. He was searching you like crazy after he found you were not with Dahyun. After searching a lot Dahyun told him that you were in the restroom and going there, he found Chanyeol was holding a sleeping you in front of the female restroom.