Chapter- One

You looked at the flower that's now in your hand for sometime. You look at it intensely so the person who is watching you from a side, smiled at your action.

Everytime you find any Dandelions you just show a lot of interest in it. Mingyu doesn't find it wrong or boring. He just thinks it's your habit to take the things deeply you like to do.

You finally blow it up and look at it until the last petal of its blow away. You seem like thinking about something so deeply.

You stand up to find seventeen

You stand up to find seventeen. You just came to a picnic with them. But you were roaming alone here and there. You find a tall figure standing beside. And as soon as you met his eyes, he smiles at you lively.

 And as soon as you met his eyes, he smiles at you lively

You 1st flinched because you thought you're alone. You didn't think he is there for the whole time. You startled but soon give a smile back to your dearest boyfriend.

'How long are you been there Mingyu?'

You asked him walking towards him. Thought you didn't want mingyu would come here because you're doing here an important thing. But you also felt relieved that you find mingyu. As you somewhat lost.

'I just came... umm seems like you're angry. I really just came here. I didn't want to bother you.'

Mingyu lied that he just came because he knows if you know that he was there for the long time you may get angry. Because you don't like the fact that mingyu takes this huge care of you. You're moreover not a baby.

And obviously you know mingyu is lying. You don't know how you just can read his mind. Maybe just because you love him.
You use to love him from your whole heart.

'I see... is it our time for departure? '

You asked finally reach him and holding his hands.

' yeah, that's why I'm here to find you... your hands are so cold. I told you before coming here to wear some warm clothes. '

'I'm not cold Mingyu. Today's weather is so good. I wanna come here again.'