Chapter- Thirty Three

'Y/n can you show me where Hoshi hyung touched you?'

Mingyu looked fixed looking at your eyes. By the whole time you were holding his hand but now you were standing opposite to him. You felt like maybe you heard it wrong. Mingyu's question was so straightforward that you felt embarrassed all of a sudden.

'G-gyu!'

'What?'

Mingyu put his fingers in your hair to brush them lightly. He understood you were feeling awkward.

'G-gyu I.. w-who t-told you?'

Your words began so random and Mingyu noticed you gulped.

'Wonwoo hyung.'

Mingyu said Wonwoo's name as adorably like he always does. He sounded grateful to wonwoo.

'Hoshi hyung made you cry.'

Mingyu came closer to you making the distance between you very small. Now he had to look at you like he was a tree. He adored your cheek lightly

'How puffy your eyes get! How could he do that to my Fairyssi?'

Now he sounded off. He made your face look at him by holding your chin

'Why didn't you tell me y/n? You thought I wouldn't believe you?'

Mingyu's eyes were looking lifeless by that time.

'I d-dont want to talk about t-this gyu.'

Saying so you tried to look away but as Mingyu was holding your face, he didn't let you just do that.

You continued watching mingyu wanted answer

'Well yes I thought like that.'

'And you thought I would feel bad as Hoshi hyung is a good friend.'

As he was talking the right you couldn't answer anything.

Mingyu waited for some time and took you in his embrace while stroking your hair. You wrapped your hands around his body and knew that it was what you wanted for a long time, you could understand how insecure and lost you were feeling.

After some moments had passed Mingyu told up in between the hug

'Can you show me where did he touch you?'

He sounded cold though he was warmly hugging you. Cold towards Hoshi! You unwrapped the hug and tried to say something but couldn't due to tears in your eyes. It felt like if you talked, you couldn't just utter any words. You didn't and covered your mouth with your palm in order to not cry loudly.