Chapter- Nine

You're sitting with Jeonghan without matching legos now. As you have lost interest in it and you just watching Jeonghan doing so.

'Y/n ah, you lost interest already? Haha it's fine. Let's do something interesting. '

'Really? Hm I hope it will be interesting.'

Woozi suddenly started talking as Jeonghan said so

'Hyung, what thing in the world you will do and that will be interesting?  Come on man, it's not possible.'

Woozi talked with a humorous tone.

'No, woozi hyung, it will be super interesting. Y/n will play violin and it will be super exciting.'

Boo entered the room with a tray full of evening tea and snacks.

'Oh.. haha you guys are so mean! I am not prepared at all..'

You talked back with a smile and Jeonghan started talking cutting your sentence

'No y/n is playing violin guys. I'm calling others to join.'

Saying so he picked his phone to call others who are in the dorm.

You don't know how these mens' brain work. They will surely just keep a party here now. Yes it will be interesting surely but you kinda have no mood right now.

But you are smiling and happy as they really take care of your mental state too.

Dino and Vernon were passing by Jeonghan's room so they stop there hearing about the little party.

They are now busy keeping the furnitures of Jeonghan's and dokyeom's room at the corner to make some space and to give it vibe of most musical.

It is really being so interesting as everyone is busy making the spot more beautiful and lively.

Jisoo and Dokyeom entered the room with your violin in dokyeom's hand.

Scoups also came wrapping a blanket around his body, maybe he is feeling cold. He is really an old guy you rest think.

'Seems like our princess will play her violin and we all have to listen that? Uffs so annoying.'

You know he told with a jokey tone as all here appreciate your violin too much.

'Ye, why did you come then?'

Jeonghan told it teasing him.

Boo finally started the party standing in the middle of the room, where you supposed to be perform now.

He started talking like a professional mc.

You are feeling shy and good at the same time. Boo is introducing you like you are international violinist. Ahh this guy

You stood up from your place and walked towards where Boo is speaking as he told you to go there for starting your performance.

Surely all the members are not there, as maybe they are so busy always. But your eyes are searching for a guy, but you can't tell it to anyone as you are shy.

But Woozi helped you saying

'Aah, where's Mingyu? Didn't you call him?'

He asked Jeonghan and Jeonghan said that he didn't pick up the call.

And after that Dokyeom started talking

'Mingyu is kinda busy guys.'

He was about to stop here just saying that he is busy. Then Boo started talking