Chapter- Seventy One

'What do you mean? Why you guys didn't tell me earlier?'

'What to tell y/n? It would made you more anxious. Also you noticed the changes yourself.'

Yes woozi is right. You can't even go to shower in peace. You always feel like you are being watched. You quickly complete shower. The nightmare, sleep paralysis is not new. Every week you have got some.

'It's greatly affecting your health y/n. You cannot eat or sleep properly. You get worried all the while right? Also added to this, Mingyu's issue is working negatively.'

You kept listening to woozi attentively.

'We all know you guys were close and it's been so long. It's not easy to just move on. You are suffering from chronic depression till you found out. Even Dino said about the hallucinations you get of mingyu. He told me that day as he really is worried for you... y/n!'

Woozi turned to you.

'You need a person to take care of you like a family member. Your mom keeps very busy with her work, so you know it's not possible for her to live with you. Mingyu talked with her about your health and she was also thinking the same. That- wonwoo will be the best for you.'

'I don't think so woozi. I think I can take care of myself. It's nothing. You know I'm being treated with medication.'

'Medication is not only the way y/n. As you were in long relationship with mingyu, it was habituated for you to get enough love and attention. He always treated you right. But recently after those issue, for your break up, you can't get that affection or love from dear one. It's greatly affecting your nervous system.'

'You mean I need someone who will love me and take care of me?'

'Yes. It's not unknown to us now about Wonwoo's love towards you. He is such a kind hearted person. I think it would be the best for both of you.'

'Does wonwoo know about my problem?'

'He does. But he doesn't agree on the marriage since you will not accept this. He thinks it will create more pressure on you. But he doesn't know that only this is the way with what you can really move on.'

'Will I use him for my sake? Isn't it too selfish woozi?'

You told.

'It will definitely not.'

Woozi told.

'Minghao sent tea woozi hyung.'

Dokyeom came to serve the tea.

'OK.'

You smiled to Dokyeom saying nothing. It felt good seeing everyone here.

'I'll have to go quickly. See you later y/n.'

Dk did a fighting sign.

You had a seat to have the tea. Woozi sat the opposite side.

'This place is very bright. My skin is burning.'