Chapter- Forty Seven

Knock knock

You heard but didn't want to open the door. You don't want to see people at all.

Mingyu thought you were never gonna open the door, and by that time the door was opened. You were at the other side of the door with your messy hair.

You were wearing a small gown with a sweater over it. The first thing mingyu noticed was that you were wearing on the necklace he gave you that night. He thought you wouldn't wear it on like before as when he was wearing it on you, you were resisting.even you said you aren't eligible for wearing that necklace anymore.

'What?'

You asked him.

'Where are you looking at? Pervert people.'

Saying so you went inside and started making your bed. You were having a nap and this guy woke you up. Mingyu noticed your violin was in your bed, he heard you playing violin for late night. He first thought you were in the rooftop. He ran there and found nothing.

'How are you?'

Mingyu asked leaning on the wall, folding his hands, seeing you. Your face was puffy for sleep.

'Good.'

Mingyu would help you any other time but now he was busy looking at your pretty state when you were working moving. You were looking angry too. You didn't show him off for the last two days. Even you went for work with your manager alone. Mingyu realized you were actually trying to make distance with him.

'Is everything okay? You heard angry.'

You didn't reply to him. Enough of his cheating. You couldn't tolerate anything. Everything felt a burden to you. You want to vanish from everywhere.

Tzuyu came yesterday too and stayed here for an amount of time. You were having dinner in the living room with Dino Seungcheol and were watching television, while she came. Yes she obviously can come but she came to you smiling, having a seat beside you. Even she asked why you were eating without mingyu. Ugh!

You thought just to smile and then mingyu came seeing tzuyu was talking to you.

'You here?'

'I thought to see you off while going home.'

Tzuyu was smiling. Everything was ok but you felt like something was wrong. She wasn't looking like her usual self.

'Go home Tzuyu. It's not a time for visiting people.'

You Seungcheol and Dino were feeling kinda awkward. First of all tzuyu was acting like babies and then mingyu was talking with her like an order. Even he heard rude.

'But I really was missing you.'

Tzuyu looked extremely sad.

'I've something to tell you.'

'You have already told me many times..'

Mingyu looked at you and found you were eating with the chopsticks as if you were confused about their drama. He noticed Dino and Seungcheol were enjoying too.

When his eyes met yours you looked worried.

'Why are you talking like this?'

You asked as you have never seen mingyu being rude.