Chapter- Forty

You were awkward when hoshi appeared. He was looking tired as he was coming from studio. But he looked pretty normal.

You thought to reply as he told about bobpul. You want to take seventeen as your family. You just want to forgive everyone here as much as you can do.

'Yes she came in the morning.'

Hoshi cupped bobpul's face and bobpul was barking that she would go to him. What a disloyal baby! You held her back and it was hard for you to manage.

'You are going somewhere?'

'Yeah Mingyu told we are gonna go for a walk.'

'I see. Your hair looks good.'

Maybe hoshi Continued talking with you but mingyu appeared

'Hyung you want to join us?'

Mingyu heard everything while coming downstairs. He came and stood beside you. He was looking like a tough guy. Well isn't it hard for mingyu to act like this to hoshi? They were like besties since the training days. You felt your were the reason for this but mingyu held your hand by that time.

'No you guys go. Since it's a date!'

Hoshi told looking at mingyu. He looked like he knew that maybe mingyu knew about the things he happened to you.

'Why Don't you just get yourself a girlfriend? Then you can go a date too hyung!'

Mingyu said coming down from the stairs holding your hand.

'Though she wouldn't be pretty as Y/n.'

You were confused that why mingyu was talking to him like this. Though hoshi was just asking you things. You were afraid of this thing. You never wanted them to fight.

'I know.'

Hoshi looked down at gyu while going upstairs. He maybe was going to jun's room since hoshi's room is in the first floor.

'Give her to me.'

Mingyu told indicating bobpul.

'She is fine with me.'

'You aren't.'

'I really can carry her.'

You didn't give her to him but had to as bobpul started barking for going to mingyu.

You sat beside mingyu who was in the driving seat. You were happy that bobpul was now in your lap.

You noticed that there was no other cars coming.

'Aren't anyone coming with us?'

You looked at mingyu and told him.

'No.'

You didn't reply but also felt fright if fans would recognise the two of you.

'Don't worry we are going to somewhere less busy. Okay?'

'I'm not worrying mingyu.'

'It's unlikely to you.'

'I'm really not worrying gyu since you are with me.'

Mingyu felt bad when all of a sudden you told gyu was with you and you felt safe.