Chapter- Sixty One

It felt like Hoshi was going to mess with you since he got the scope to seat in the same table as yours. But after a moment Wonwoo and Minghao came joined too. You doubted they came for you as both of them knew that Hoshi tries to bother you whenever he gets scope.

'Why don't you sit on your chair?'

Wonwoo asked Hoshi and made him sit on a chair that was not beside you, by pushing him holding his shoulder.

'I was just asking her something.'

Hoshi told looking at you with his tiger gaze.

'I hope I'll get a positive answer soon.'

He said smirking at you, but got cut when Minghao spread his wine glass in front of his face to get his attention. He sat on the chair that was in between you and hoshi.

'This is not cool hyung. Calm down.'

He told slowly with a Chinese tone. And sat comfortably while drinking wine peacefully.

Wonwoo sat on the other side of your chair. He hates the way hoshi scares you.

'Hey Y/N! Want to join us?'

Vernon was waving at you when your eyes met his. Their table was close to the stage. Vernon Dino and Joshua were sitting there, while one seat was empty that was Seungkwan's. He was the mc of the party, so he was in the stage. You couldn't give attention to anything. When Vernon told you if you would join them, your heart started beating fast. You can't see Mingyu that close, getting engaged with someone else. If you starts crying, he will get to see it. You fear it the most.

'No this is comfortable.'

You told gently. There wasn't a lot of people who came. You didn't know who mingyu invited but realuzed that maybe he didn't want a lot of celebrities to come. But also he made sure that the engagement would not be a secret. There was members of some other groups too, along with some actors. You met Mingyu's family before coming here and talked a little. You didn't know how to start a conversation and continue. Everything felt so embarrassing but when Mingyu's dad put his hand on your head, you broke down in tears hugging him. Thanks God There was only Minseo in the room, otherwise it would be a very embarrassing thing in front of others.

You were looking so attentively at Mingyu's mom thinking Tzuyu going to be closer to her than you. Your heart cracked into pieces thinking your place is getting replaced in front of you, where you don't have a say in it. She looked at you and smiled when found that you were looking at her. You smiled back with a deep breath. Not only mingyu, you embraced his family as yours. Now it's really hard when it's actually happening, your another family is going to be any other's soon.

'Miss Y/n!'

You were thinking something deeply that flinched when someone called you from your behind.