Chapter- Seventy Two

It's raining from the morning. You kept watching the rain from then. That unnie served you breakfast but you refused to eat. She then told Mingyu had sent you those. You kept looking at the food and told her that you were not hungry.

You really can't understand gyu. What and why is he doing all these? It's not like you are trapped in famine that you Don't have any food available. Enough pity of him!

'Where are you going?'

That unnie asked seeing you going out.

'For getting some air. Please Don't follow me or anything. I'll come after some minutes. Do not worry for me.'

Staffs knew it well that you are very careless in some things. But more than than you are very stubborn sometimes that she stopped.

'I told you it's only about five minutes.'

You kind of screamed. You hate it so much when someone wants to come to your way when you want it the most.

'At least the g-guar-'

'If you try to send anyone while I'm in the rain, you'll see what will happen next.'

She couldn't say anything but just standing there in shock. She was observing you closely knowing how depressed you were. Maybe it's ok if you come back just after five minutes. As a newbie She was amateur at doing things.

You straight went to the street. Since it was raining heavily with winds, there were no one out. It felt nice. The suffocation you felt in the room erased. You could breath properly you guess. Walking in the rain while hands inside of pockets gave you a good feeling. You were missing a cigarette right now. They would be damped in rain. The road was all empty. Looking at the street beneath your feet, you again had the thoughts of mingyu. You should really get over it. But mingyu maybe doesn't want that. He keeps sending things. You Don't have any idea what does mingyu think. Why he has to show it? Why he wants to still maintain good human relationship as humans? You don't want that. You Don't even want his pity.

You want to believe that his happiness is yours, then how do you feel sad! It feels like a storm. You want at least one peaceful day.

Why did mingyu do it with you? How nice it would be if you still were together. You would see him cooking in kitchen. He cooks so beautifully. It looks like art. What a pretty rain it is! How nice it would be to see rain with mingyu, from the veranda. You felt empty. Your fate didn't favour you. Who you love this much, can't be yours in this life.

Mingyu told you sometimes that still he wants to be with you, but you don't at least see yourself as such loser. When his mind soul everything is devoted to other lady, who are you! Thinking about tzuyu, you felt a different kind of pain. She is so lucky that mingyu chose him. He is so perfect and amazing. He cares for his close one so much.

You wiped your tears though it was raining. Who cares!

With horror you invented that you were in front of a black car. You didn't know you were actually crossing the big road that was meeting with a big one. You thought it was the end of your day, but somehow the car had stopped.