Chapter- Twenty five

You wrapped your hands around Mingyu's shoulder for making the hug deeper. You felt so sorry for Mingyu that you started crying like that. Mingyu must felt more guilty hearing you cry but at the same time you just couldn't stop yourself from crying. The whole night before yesterday you spent all the time smoking. You couldn't get to sleep and just smoked looking at the window of your room, you couldn't cry in that time but you don't know why. You felt yourself so confined and couldn't communicate with all others here. You just avoided all of them. Now having Mingyu like this and he hugged you while caressing your back softly to make you calm, you felt that you must be mistaken. Mingyu is all yours like he is with you. He is only concerned for you.

Mingyu blankly caressed your back and hair without blinking eyes. He didn't know what was he feeling but he never felt like this before. It's feeling like this type of pain never came to his life, that he was having while hearing your crying sound. Mingyu doesn't know why everytime he ends making you cry. He wanna love you to the full. He wants you to be happy even without him. And there he is the one who is messing things up.

You felt Mingyu's pain from his silence and you knew very clearly, above all the things that Mingyu is guilty like hell for doing that. You felt so bad for him. You tried to remove the hug and assured him but he didn't remove it and made the hug more tight and sweet. Noticing you to remove the hug he slowly talked up while holding your nape

'I'm so sorry y/n. Believe me, I didn't want to do that. I fear if I lose you, if anytime I want to come to you but there won't be any way to call you mine. I fear a lot y/n. I can't lose you.'

Mingyu took too much time to complete his words. He continued after a break

'I wanna walk with you till the last. Believe me y/n.'

Mingyu is not a type of guy who talks about his feeling like this. Yeah he is a flirty in front of his fans or sometimes with you too, but actually he never shows up his emotion. He is a more mature guy than everyone knows. You understood the depth and honesty of his talking as he was talking like this that he rarely does. He does hug you a lot, adore you a lot or takes care of you a lot and many more things. But he really doesn't show up his feelings or the things he is going through. He never shares his problem with others and tries to solve himself.

It made you feel so sad that he was telling these.

'Recently I just want to have a day of happy you, who is not tearing up.'

He was tapping your shoulder lightly to assure you and he looked so blank. No he was not crying but he looked like he was going to lose something that he cares the most. He was hugging you like there's nothing more important than you to him. You felt your eyes again getting teary when he told many more things of both of you

'Do you remember y/naah, when you first came here? You looked so small and frightened... There were some other girls too as trainees. But you always stucked to the room in a corner. Because you felt bad for your home. You felt so puzzled.'

You don't wanna remember the very first days of your training as those days were so painful for you. Your held Mingyu's back tighter with your arms and placed your face to Mingyu's crook of neck. Mingyu was telling still circling your back with his finger

'You can't believe, I couldn't get to sleep thinking about you, thinking about the pain you were going through. I played with others, laughed and practiced but in my mind I always thought of you. But you couldn't communicate with us for the language. You remember Y/n, you and I used to use sign languages? But most of them we made up by our own. I wanted to meet you my family that you wouldn't miss your home. When you looked at the moon in night sky in the rooftop, I also went with you hiding. Among the all trainees most were guys and I feared a lot if anyone hurt you by any means. I didn't know I could care for someone this much with who I was less introduced with.'