"I think I'll stay up for a bit longer," Wonyoung-ssi spoke up again

"Yeah, me too!" Yeji remarked.

"Same," Minji-ah whispered.

"Okay, then maybe we should all watch a movie!" Haerin innocently suggested.

It was actually really adorable how clueless and innocent Haerin was at times. She was smarter than she looked but she had her quirks. It's probably.... what made Y/n... fall in love with her.

We all ended up staying in the living room and watching 'Lilo & Stitch'.

Y/n-ah and Haerin took up the big sofa, cuddling as the other girls had flumes coming out of their nose and ears.

"Pudge controls the weather," I heard Y/n-ah suddenly whisper as we all watched the movie.

It was one of Y/n's favorite lines.

Y/n always loved to watch "Lilo & Stitch" when they felt lost or sad or afraid. The story of Lilo losing her parents in car crash on a rainy day was a comfort for some reason.

"Ahhhhh~" I suddenly thought to myself.

"Haerin is pudge the fish," I chuckled to myself.

I knew what I was thinking was nonsense but it brought me comfort.

- Y/N POV -

I was at ease even amongst the craziness of the week.

Watching 'Lilo & Stitch' was my favorite thing to do... and I was happy I finally got to watch it.

On rainy days with Haerin in my arms was the best way to watch it.

"I love watching this movie with you," Haerin-ssi suddenly whispered as she snuggled into my chest.

I could see all the girls in the room just staring at us but I didn't mind.

One particular girl.... was actually watching the movie from the side of the room. Just standing against the wall.

It was Karina.

I turned to look at her and she quickly looked away. As if she was embarrassed.

Suddenly, I heard Haerin began to whisper....

"I need someone to be my friend. Someone who won't runaway. Maybe send me an angel.... the nicest angel you have...."

I had heard Haerin mumble throughout the movie before but I could never make out what she was saying.

So... it broke my heart when I finally heard her recite one of the movie lines.

- Haerin POV -

'Lilo & Stitch' ended and everyone retreated to their rooms to go to sleep for the night, including Y/n-ssi.

I, myself, felt a bit uneasy after the movie.

It wasn't about Y/n-ssi and their injuries. It wasn't about all the girls in the house. It wasn't anything I could pin point.

As I wondered about the house, I noticed Karina Unnie.

She was up and looking out a high ceiling window as if it was something normal to do.

I was actually really glad that Karina unnie was by my side this whole time. I still had some uncomfortable feelings towards her but I couldn't ignore the fact that she did more than anyone else had during Y/n-ssi' accident.

"Umm... Karina unnie?" I approached her.

"Yes?" Unnie replied.

She didn't seem to noticed that I called her a special word.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me this week," I shyly spoke.

Karina Unnie seemed to turn red and I started to panic.

"Well, that's what Unnie's are for, right?" Unnie turned to look at me.

"Can't have you relying on your partner or friends or in-laws all the time!" Unnie added as she patted my head.

I didn't know why but I started to cry. I could feel tears just start to roll down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I hated you all this time," I unconsciously whispered.

"I shouldn't have picked on you," Karina Unnie suddenly whispered back.

She looked sad. She looked like she really meant what she was saying.

"It's okay, you're like an older sister now!" I tried to comfort her.

It was still hard for me to use my emotions to comfort people but it was the best I could do.

I genuinely meant all of it too.

It wasn't just a script or words someone had taught me to say. I genuinely felt that way about Karina-ssi now.

"Are you saying that because of the movie?" Karina unnie asked.

I wasn't sure what to answer. I enjoyed the movie, yes, but I didn't see what the movie had to do with anything.

"Y/n-ah speaks through movies too. It's okay, I don't mind being your older sister. I'd feel honor really," Karina unnie cutely explained with a giggle.

My emotions started to feel like too much and I couldn't help but hug her.

"I've always wanted an older sister," I unconsciously spoke.

Suddenly, I felt Karina Unnie wrap her arms around me.

For once in my life, I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I just wanted to hug Karina Unnie as if she was my actual sister.

"I've always wanted a younger sister," Karina Unnie surprisingly whispered as she hugged me tighter.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Karina Older sister arc? ._.