Part 17: "I'm going to hang out with my friends."

.

.

Tsukasa sighed and walked into his home.

Saki and her friends were watching a movie on the couch.

Tsukasa waved to them as he walked upstairs to his room.

He plopped onto his bed and closed his eyes.

It was hard. Confronting the others like that. He wanted to cry multiple times while he was speaking, so he tried to get through it as fast as possible.

He's home now, in his room, but he can't cry it out there either.

Saki and her friends are downstairs, so if he cried, one: he'd worry Saki, and two: it would be quite embarrassing.

He sighed and sat up.

The sick feeling from earlier was gone, but he felt like it would come back any minute.

He was even eating again...

. . .

Hopefully he does eat again.

.

Time wasn't going by fast enough.  It felt like it had been hours for 5 minutes to pass by.

Tsukasa wasn't doing anything, and he didn't want to do anything. However, time just seemed to move slower and slower.

Maybe if he did do something, time would move faster.

He could sleep, but he's not tired.

He could eat, but he's not hungry.

He could hang out with Saki, but she's hanging out with her friends.

Maybe he could hang out with Toya.
No, he's probably busy.

The only thing he could really do is nothing.

Well he could at least try and do something.

Tsukasa got off his bed, grabbed his wallet, and walked downstairs.

"Where are you going Tsukasa?" Saki asked as she turned away from the ongoing movie.

He gave her a smile and lied, "I'm going to hang out with my friends."

Saki also smiled, believing the lie, and gave Tsukasa a thumbs up before looking back at the movie.

He walked out the front door. It was around 2pm and he had nothing to do. Nothing to do means he has more time to think, and he doesn't not want to think about them.

He walked down his street. It was a nice day. The sun wasn't too bright, there were clouds in the sky that would sometimes block the sun for a minute before moving away, and the breeze made it the perfect weather.

Tsukasa kept walking while quietly humming a song to himself.

After a while, he stopped walking in front of a cafe.

That cafe.

He stood on the sidewalk, trying to decide whether or not he should go in. They might be there.

It doesn't matter if they are there or not. Tsukasa has already said their words don't hurt him anymore.

Even though it was a lie, he still had to make it believable.

Tsukasa walked in and sat at a two seater table away from the window.

He didn't plan on ordering anything, so he just sat there.

He didn't even do anything while he sat there.

He placed his hand on his forehead. What is he doing? He probably looks like some weird loser. It was quite empty, so hopefully no one saw him.

Tsukasa stood up and left the cafe.

He decided to go back home. There was nothing to do and nowhere to go. Plus, he left his phone at home.

If he walked slow enough, it would take him an hour to get home. He could also take longer paths which would make the walk an hour and a half.

.

.

After I dropped Nene off, I went to Tsukasa's house. Saki told me that he had left, so I just came home.

I've texted him multiple times, but he hasn't seen or responded to any of them.

I sighed and sat on the only clear part of my floor (the rest is covered in tools and machine parts).

This is my fault. I should've noticed Tsukasa wasn't acting normal. When he was stuttering at the last show, I didn't think anything of it because he went back to normal after a while.

The only time I figured something could be wrong was when Tsukasa slammed his hands against the desk and yelled.

I guess he knows what Nene said about him because he did hear her from what his words imply.

I laid down on the floor.

"I hate this," I mutter to myself.

I can't do anything to fix it, and it frustrates me. Not only for being useless, but for also letting this happen.

Everything is falling apart, and there's nothing I can do.

I went on my phone to see if Tsukasa has texted me back or at least seen my messages.

.

World's Superstar ⭐️

Tsukasa:                                                Rui:

Tsukasa?

Are you okay?

Can we talk?

If you don't want to talk
that's fine too
31 minutes ago

I just want you to listen if
you don't want to talk to me

I'll understand

Just please give me a call
when you can
30 minutes ago

.

Neither has he responded nor seen the texts.

Not what I was hoping for.

I sigh and set my phone down.

. . .

My door slowly opens and I sit up.

It was Nene.

She asks, "Can we talk?"

SPECIAL CHAPTER BC TODAY WAS MY LASY DAY OF SCHOOL HIP HIP HORRAY

I didn't go to school tho so technically my last day was yesterday

ANYWAYS

I PASSEF WITH ALL A'S HIP HIP HORRAY

Now, I must speak in an honorable way with no mistakes.

HAHS IM KIDDING L O S E R S

I'm sorry that was not nice

ANYWAYS I have nothing else to say

bye bye

See you next chapter!