Part 4: "Why am I crying?"

Tsukasa stared at the ceiling.

Ever since he left Rui's house, he felt worse.

He felt tired again. He had gotten around 12 hours of sleep, but maybe too much sleep was not as nice as others say it is.

Tsukasa was laying on his bed. Just staring at the ceiling.

"Tsukasa!" Saki yelled from below, "Tsukasa, the food is ready!"

Tsukasa didn't move his body, only his eyes, to see the light from downstairs. It was about 4 pm so his mom made lunch.

He wasn't hungry, at all, but not eating might worry Saki. Tsukasa didn't want to worry Saki at all. She already worries about her sickness sometimes so why give her more to stress about?

Tsukasa got up and walked down the stairs.

His mom had made omelets.

"Thank you for the food," Tsukasa said, then he started to eat. Forcing the food down with each bite.

"Tsukasa? Are you okay?" Saki asked as Tsukasa put another spoonful of food in his mouth.

"Hm?"

"Nothing, sorry." Saki got up and left the table. "Oh, my friends are coming over for the night."

"Great!" Tsukasa shouted.

After a minute, Tsukasa's mom left to her own room, leaving Tsukasa alone.

He felt sick after forcing himself to eat almost all of the food. Tsukasa got up and put the rest in the fridge.

He then went to his room. It was 5:30 and he had nothing to do. He could practice, or maybe he could rewatch plays he used to love. Or there are books or he could draw. Tsukasa sat on his desk.

He picked up his phone and opened his messages.

The Stars 😈

Tsukasa:
Do we have practice today?

Or is it canceled because of
the rain?

Rui:
It's canceled

Then do you guys want to go somewhere?

Maybe a restaurant?

Nene:
No. I'm busy.

Emu:
Sorry Tsukasa but I can't
either

Rui:
I can't either

That's fine

Maybe we could all practice
the play at my house

Nene:
I said I'm busy.

Rui:
Yea, maybe another time

But

Nene:
Tsukasa.

We can't and we're sorry.

But you can wait for a few
days to see us.

Stop being so annoying.
.
.
.
.
.

Tsukasa turned his phone off.

They don't really care, do they?

Tsukasa stared at his desk.

No, they are my friends. They wouldn't do that. They are probably just a little upset because it's raining and we can't all practice. Maybe they're a little stressed because the show is tomorrow.