Part 3: "I'm fine."

It rained all night, keeping Tsukasa awake. There would be no practice today because of the rain, so the group was advised to practice at home.

Tsukasa didn't have to practice though. He already remembered all the lines and movements, but he did like practicing with the others.

Did they like practicing with him..?

Tsukasa sat up on his bed. His clock read 3:48 am.

His stomach grumbled, but he wasn't hungry. He stood up and walked to his desk where a bunch of papers with costume designs and play ideas were scattered everywhere.

Tsukasa sat down, picked up a pencil, and started sketching a new outfit. Maybe they could use it in their next play.

He stopped at 4:00, and crumbled the paper, and put it in his pocket with a pen just in case he wanted to work on it later if he wasn't at his desk.

Tsukasa stood up and stretched. He then went downstairs to go to the kitchen. He wasn't particularly hungry, but he needed something.

He poured the dark, black coffee into the white spotted mug. And added a bit of sweet creamer, not too much, but just enough.

He used a small spoon and swirled the two liquids together.

Tsukasa sat down and sipped his drink.

It's only been three days. Maybe they'll apologize tomorrow.

Tsukasa sighed and leaned back in the chair.

What would I do without them..?

He quickly finished his drink and washed the mug before drying it and setting it back in the cabinet.

He walked upstairs and layed in his bed. After sitting uncomfortably for a while, his soft bed made him happy.

KNOCK KNOCK

Is someone really at the door right now?

KNOCK KNOCK

It's like 4 in the morning.

KNOCK KNOCK

Ugh, fine.

Tsukasa got up and went downstairs to the door. He opened it and was surprised to see Rui.

"It's kinda early to visit someone's house, isn't it?" Tsukasa laughed.

"Ah, sorry. I figured you'd be awake by now. Ahem. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about something," Rui said. "Oh, I didn't wake you up right?"

Maybe with all that knocking you could've.

Tsukasa smiled, "No, don't worry. Come in, it's still raining outside."

Rui smiled back, and he walked inside. He set his black coat near his shoes because it was wet.

Tsukasa sat on the couch and gestured for Rui to sit next to him.

Rui walked over.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk about?" Tsukasa asked.

Rui sighed, "Sorry if it seemed like we ditched you yesterday.  Nene has been a little uh, irritable lately. She didn't want to go back, so I tried to convince her. Y- This guy, I don't know him, but he's been bothering her, so she's upset. I went back for you but you weren't there. I just wanted to clear things up."

"Don't worry, I didn't think you ditched me for a second! Hahaha! We're all friends," Tsukasa shouted.

"Yea. We are. Anyways, I should get going. It's kinda weird leaving as soon as I got here, but I'm busy today. See you tomorrow!" Rui got up and put his shoes on.