Part 1 | "He's loud and obnoxious."

"Great job guys! We had a great practice!" Tsukasa yelled in the loud confident voice he usually has. "We'll have such a great show on Sunday!"

"Quiet down," Nene muttered.

"Come on! Be happy Nene! Our practices are going AWESOME!" Tsukasa shouted, louder than before.

Nene rolled her eyes and sat down on the edge of the stage. Rui sat down next to her as Emu put some of the props into boxes.

"Hey Tsukasa, can you take these to the back?" Emu asked, handing Tsukasa a box of a bunch of small props.

"Of course!" Tsukasa replied still using his powerful voice.

He took the heavy box from Emu's hands and started walking backstage. He made it past the separating wall and stopped to set the box down for a second. How can such little props be so heavy? He thought to himself.

He sighed and picked up the box again.

"He's loud and obnoxious."

What..?

He walked back to the backstage entrance, not letting himself be shown, but close enough so he could hear the conversation. He never dared to eavesdrop, but maybe it'd be okay for one time, right?

"His voice is ear-piercing sometimes!"

Who's saying that?

Tsukasa peaked out just a little bit.

Nene was standing up with her fists clenched by her side.

"His voice is annoying! He knows I've had a bad day, and he can't just keep his mouth shut for a little!? Just a little bit!" She complained.

Oh...

"Come on, Nene. Maybe he's trying to cheer you up," Rui said, trying to comfort her. He was still sitting on the edge of the stage.

"Yea! Tsukasa isn't trying to upset you!" Emu added. She had stopped packing up props.

"But he is upsetting me, Emu! Do you guys not think he's annoying at times? Be honest."

Rui looked around, so Tsukasa moved his head away from the opening and almost dropped the box.

Nene is just upset, right?

They don't think I'm annoying, right?

I'm not annoying, right?

Rui started to speak, "Okay fine. Sometimes, yes, he can be a little overbearing."

"And you, Emu? Don't you agree?"

Tsukasa peaked out again.

Rui and Nene were looking at Emu, and Emu looked sad to be talking bad about Tsukasa.

"I guess maybe sometimes," Emu answered.

Huh.

They think I'm annoying...

I've heard enough.

Tsukasa set it down in its rightful spot.

No... They'd never say that. No way!

Tsukasa then walked out from backstage and acted like everything was normal. Like he hadn't heard the mean things the group had said.

He started to speak, "Do you-" but was interrupted.

"Shhhh! Now is not the time Tsukasa," Rui whispered, holding a finger to his lip and walking Tsukasa to behind the stage again.

Tsukasa glanced out and saw Nene with her hands on her face and Emu beside her, probably comforting her.