Part 6 | "I really suck."

Monday morning. Neither the best nor worst day of the week; it's somewhere in the middle (at least for Tsukasa).

He would normally wake up energetic and ready for school.

Today was not a normal day.

Tsukasa was tired. He didn't want to get out of his bed. His pillow felt like a cloud against his head and his blankets felt so warm against his body.

He never felt like this. Ever.p

Maybe he wouldn't have to school.

He'd just accidentally sleep in and act sick.

Then, he wouldn't have to deal with the torment his friends are putting him through either.

But no, that'd be too nice for someone like him.

"Tsukasa Tenma! Get ready for school now!" Tsukasa's mom yelled.

She was standing at the top of the stair and was staring at Tsukasa, who was still laying on his bed.

Tsukasa didn't want to go to school.

"I don't feel well," Tsukasa muttered.

His mom sighed, "You were fine yesterday. Your sister had it worse so you'll be fine. You're still going to school. No excuses."

Of course, Saki always had it worse. Tsukasa isn't allowed to complain.

Complaining about not feeling well when Saki had been in the hospital for years.

Lying about the sick feeling too.

What a failure of a person.

.

Tsukasa sat back on his bed.

Neither his mom nor dad had enough time to drive him, so he would've been late.

His only option was to skip so he wouldn't be embarrassed.

He hid behind the house and waited for his parents to leave. Then, he went back inside his room.

It's not like they would know. They're never home, they care about Saki more, and basically ignore him unless he has bad grades or forgot to make dinner, or clean the house, or pretty much any home job they are responsible for.

They don't even care about him.

Tsukasa's face felt wet.

"I really suck."

.

.

School was boring again. By again, I mean this happens all the time. Anyways, even lunch was boring. The worst part of it was my food, sadly.

I mean, who really eats a SaLaD for lunch? It's just a bunch of grass and leaves all mixed up into one bowl. Cut up some red tomatoes, gross strawberries, and throw it in. Mix them up and there is your bowl of salad.

Sometimes Mom will add cucumber, which is baisically a long pickle, or she'll actually add pickles! WHO PUTS PICKLES IN SALAD, IN ANYTHING REALLY?

Like jeez, if you like vegetables soooo much, then got outside and eat the ground! Chew on tree bark as a snack or something. You'll "save the animals and your health" easier that way.

Well, if you think about it, vegetable eaters are ACTUALLY haters of the environment.

That's right. When you grow vegetables, you're BAISICALLY destroying the soil with bad farming plans AND your taking the vegetables from the plant.

What do the farmers do with the sad plants near winter? THATS RIGHT! THEY WASTE THOSE POOR STEMS AND LEAVES AND EAT THEM WHEN THEY COULD'VE DECOMPOSED AND HEALED THE SOIL.

Another reason, if you eat all the grass like a cow or leaves like a giraffe, what will the Earth have?

RIGHT. NOTHING. THE EARTH WILL BECOME A DESERT WITH NO PLANTS OR TREES.

Vegetables are bad for the Earth and taste really gross, so why do people eat them?

Its like I said, THEY HATE THE EARTH!

"Ugh, I really hate vegetables," I muttered to myself.

"Are you seriously talking about vegetables again?" Nene sighed.

I didn't answer her because YES. YES I WILL TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE VEGETABLES AND PICKLES. ESPECIALLY PICKLES. I HATE PICKLES. THEY'RE SCARY. LIKE SNAKES. Or maybe that's a cucumber... IT DOSENT MATTER CUCUMBERS ARE JUST LONG PICKLES. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME TO ME. GROSS SCARY BITTER DISGUSTING VEGETABLES, ESPECIALLY PICKLES, AND CUCUMBERS.

At least I didn't have the school's salad. I heard it was worse with its slimy celery - I think it's slimy -, spiky asparagus, and tree broccoli. Like it's not even a salad! It's just a bowl of green death. They probably put ranch in it too. Ew. This school sucks.

School. . .

"Hm, come to think of it, Tsukasa wasn't at school today."

"And that's a good thing," Nene said.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?"

Nene sighed, "Yea. Seriously, thinking out loud is not a good thing. But Tsukasa not being there today was pretty great."

I looked at Nene, who seemed so much more happy than the days before, and rolled my eyes.

"Come on, he's not that bad. Sure he's loud sometimes, you've dealt with it before."

"Sorry, it's just that hes been a little annoying lately. Like more annoyingthan usual. And the fact this random guy in my class kept irritating me this past week made it worse."

"I understand, he dealing with Tsukasa after being annoyed all day can be tough, but dont be too mean, okay?"

"Too mean?" Nene scoffed, "I'm not being mean, it's what friends do. We are just joking around, it's not like I actually mean it. Well most of the time."

"I guess."

Nene stayed quiet and I didn't really care much.

She went to her house and I went to my house, which are right next to each other by the way.

I hate school so much sometimes. I don't even have enough energy to build something right now. What a disappointing day, really.

.

.

It was about time school was over. Tsukasa had done nothing but lay in his bed and scroll through social media or plays he and the others recorded.

Only a loner would do that. No friends or anything. Lame.

No, he does have friends.

I do have friends.

It doesn't matter what happens, we'll always be friends!

"We- We'll always be fr-friends."

I keep reading the comments and like everyone is hating on Nene, how sad.

Not my problem tho

Anywaysssssss I am really tired and need to do my math homework because it's due tomorrow.

Goodnight and see you next chapter!