Part 9: Loud.

Tsukasa ended up not sleeping all night. He felt sick and worried. Sick of being awake, and worried about the show.

It was 9 am, so Tsukasa had no time to try to fall asleep or nap unless he wanted to miss the show at 12.

He had to shower, get ready, plus he wanted to get some candy on the way there.

Chocolates shouldn't make him throw up since they're small.

He sat at the dining table and drank a whole cup of coffee.

Tsukasa leaned back in his chair.

The feeling of excitement he normally had for these shows was buried somewhere. He didn't know if it would come back.

Maybe he's just overreacting, that's what he thinks.

It's only been a week. Maybe it was an accident.

He probably is overreacting.

That's what they are probably thinking.

Especially him.

Tsukasa yelled at him for no reason.

Tsukasa deserves to be laughed at. He hurt his 'friends'.

It's all his fault it turned out this way.

He deserves to be kicked out of the group.

Tsukasa wasn't good enough for them, so it took a turn for the worse.

Tsukasa took a quick shower and got ready to go to the Wonderland stage.

He didn't eat as he didn't want to throw up before the show and make the others hate him more for ruining everything.

On his way to Wonderland stage, he stopped by a store and bought a bag of chocolates. He could probably share with the others too.

Tsukasa made it to the stage earlier than he expected.

10:45.

All of the others were there. Emu, Rui, Nene, all three of them.

"Tsukasa!!! You made it!!" Emu yelled, "We haven't seen each other since like forever!"

That's right, Tsukasa hadn't seen Emu for a while. The last time they had practice was maybe a week ago.

"H-hey," Tsukasa stuttered.

Rui and Nene waved from where they were standing and then continued talking to each other.

"What's in the bag?" Emu asked while poking the bag as she bent down.

Tsukasa stuck his hand in the bag and pulled out the chocolates. "I- I bought some chocolates." Tsukasa handed her the bag. "You can have some if you'd like."

Emu's face lit up as she gladly took the bag from his hands.

Tsukasa gave her a smile, and Emu happily skipped off to backstage.

Tsukasa nervously walked over to where Rui and Nene were. He did his best to look normal while he walked.

"S- so when are people going to start coming in?" Tsukasa asked.

"They'll most likely start filling up seats at 11:50, so we still have an hour to prepare all the props and other stuff," Rui answered.

Nene smiled, "How have you been?"

Tsukasa was surprised by her question but answered quickly, "I'm good, thank you."

He felt awkward for a moment. Didn't they all hate him? Maybe he was imagining it, he does like to imagine things a lot, especially when making costumes for the shows.