20-"I Love You"

"I LOVE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU"

It was like she couldn't control herself. Violet kissed back and both of them were trying to figure out when to break apart. Or maybe they should never.

Violet finally broke away, and gasped for air.

This was so, so, so wrong. She shouldn't of done that. She shouldn't have kissed him back. Violet looked at him awkwardly, unsure what to say.

They both didn't say anything, and Ethan turned on the TV.

"Police are now almost sure that Violet Whitney has accompanied newly confirmed Ghostface killer Ethan Landry. We just received the news that Landry was a killer alongside his father and sister. Whitney was seen getting into his car with him."

Now Ethan had made her a killer in this too. But she was innocent, she didn't kill anyone.

"Look what you did!" Violet shouted.

She eyed the knife that Ethan had set down on the table at her end of the couch.

"I didn't do anything," he replied.

While he was getting angry and distracted, Violet grabbed the knife, attempting to plunge it into him.

But before the blade could touch his chest, he stopped her, grabbing the knife with one hand, and grabbing her left arm with the other.

He pushed the knife to the ground.

Now with his free hand, Ethan grabbed her other arm.

She struggled, panting.

"You really thought that was going to work? You really think that I'm that dumb?" he snickered.

Violet struggled, but her body was just almost pressed up against his. "Not dumb, just insane."

Ethan smirked. "Yet you still love me."

Violet's cheeks heated up, knowing it was true.

"I..."

Violet was almost unable to speak for a minute.

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"That you love me."

Violet hesitated, him still having a grip on her wrists. If she said it out loud, would he finally be satisfied?

She took a deep breath. "I love you."

She wanted to slap herself. What's wrong with me?

Ethan smiled. He let go of her wrists.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Ethan had wanted her since day one, and he knew he finally had her in a chokehold. She was his, even if she didn't want to be.

Published: May 21st, 2023
Edited: