12-"Chad!"

"CHAD!"

"CHAD!"

Ethan wished he could be the one to stab Chad first. But he had to let his sister stab him and then he would come in to help finish him off. This was the only kill he truly looked forward to.

He hated watching Chad and Violet show affection from afar. But he knew Quinn had started her terrorizing, because Kirby was already knocked out and he heard Sam and Tara's screams.

Quinn was chasing them in Ghostface costume, and they screamed for help, running through the hallways of the theater.

They finally found Chad and Violet, who were still lost with each other. They were too slow to warn Violet.

Ghostface sent a quick stab into her back.

She screamed, and Ethan winced. He didn't want her to have to get hurt. Did he have to remind Quinn of that? At least Quinn partially listened and didn't go for a kill shot.

"Chad!" she screamed, jumping back and elbowing Ghostface in self-defense.

"Run!" Sam yelled, shielding her sister.

Ghostface then stabbed Chad in the arm, then moving onto the sisters, causing minimal blood to fall off of them too.

Tara kicked Ghostface in the head, sending him flying across the room. Chad panicked and picked up an old film camera, aiming it at the killer.

"Smile for the camera!" he yelled, smashing it into Ghostface's head.

Ghostface appeared to not be moving. Violet regrouped with Sam and Tara, holding onto both of their arms tightly.

Chad strayed further ahead than his girlfriend. He saw Ghostface's knife on the ground and took it as an opportunity. He planned to pick it up and kill him.

"Chad, please. He might not be dead," Violet pleaded.

Chad ignored her, but sent her a loving glance.

Right when Chad went to pick the knife up, another Ghostface sprinted to him, bringing his knife into Chad's right side.

"Agh! Violet!" he screamed in pain.

"Chad!" she yelled, trying to run to him.

The other Ghostface picked himself up and jabbed his knife into Chad's left side. Both of them continued to take their knives in and out, stabbing Chad as many times as they could while holding him up.

Blood poured out of Chad's mouth and Violet froze in place in Sam's arms. Sam restrained her from running to Chad. She knew there was nothing Violet could do that wouldn't get her killed too.

Sam couldn't loose anyone else, and neither could Tara. It's what Chad would have wanted the sisters to do.

"Chad!"