14-"Just Let Me Do This"

"JUST LET ME DO THIS"

No way was she ever being his.

She didn't belong to anyone.

Anyone besides Chad.

She spent her time in Woodsboro belonging to Chad. She spent most of her time here belonging to Chad. But now she was being forced into belonging to Ethan.

"What happened to the sweet boy I once knew?"

Ethan laughed. "Don't you get it, V? It was just an act."

She knew he could never be as sweet as Chad. Chad was everything the girls wanted. Sweet, charming.

She always thought Chad would be a player because of all that, but he wasn't. He was loyal to her always.

But Violet knew Ethan was different. There was always a mystery to him. He was sweet, but he was shy, too shy.

Kirby, who was somehow still alive, shot her gun at the Ghostfaces. She knocked both Bailey and Quinn to the ground.

But her bullets missed Ethan who still had a knife.

Sam and Tara ran to one side of the shine and Violet to the other. Ethan lunged at Kirby, knocking her to the ground and lingering over her.

"Recognize this?" He asked with a psychotic smirk, stabbing Kirby with the same knife Charlie Walker had stabbed her with years ago.

She was already weak, but this may have taken her out, at least temporarily.

Ethan left her to find Violet.

"Violet, you can't hide for long."

She held her breath and her back was strictly against a cold wall. She heard Ethan calling for her, but she tried to stay away from the sound of his voice.

Violet would never admit it, but she was scared of him now. He could easily stab her if she didn't listen to him.

And even if she did listen, she was scared of what her life and loyalties would become.

"You were never Chad's, you know that, right V?" his voice echoed.

She shivered as soon as she saw him whip around the corner.

"Gotcha!"

Violet's expression changed. She had no where to go. Behind her was a dead end. In front of her was the killer.

"Admit it. You felt something for me."

She still didn't answer him.

"Admit it!" he yelled.

He was so close to her face. The fear crept in, and she realized that he was right.

"I-I did. I do."

Ethan smiled. He looked happy, satisfied. His hand touched her face and instead of being more afraid, she felt calm.

Violet liked his touch. But then the flashbacks poured into her mind. Him stabbing Chad and blood pouring out of his mouth.

"Ever since the day I was introduced to you, I knew you belonged with me. Not Chad."

Violet couldn't help it. Everything about him drew her in. His smile, his voice, his curls, his figure, the way he said her name.

She didn't smile at all.

"Just let me do this."

He kissed her, and she let it happen. She didn't know why. What would Chad think?

She felt manipulated and used. He had lied to her. But Violet was enjoying his attention. Was he right? Did she belong with him?

When they broke apart, Violet looked down in guilt and anger.

"Your a killer."

Ethan nodded. "And?"

"You killed my boyfriend."

"Is he really your boyfriend if you were willing to give him up for a guy you met months ago?" Ethan asked.

The worst part was that what he was saying made sense.

"Will you just leave me alone?"

"Kind of hard to do that now, sweetheart. You're stuck with me."

Both of them turned when they heard a loud gunshot come from inside of the theater room. "What was that?" Violet whispered.

"Don't worry about it," he whispered, pulling her in again.

Published: May 15th, 2023
Edited: