"I..i i didn't work with a team" Mr.Do taken back hearing the truth.

Tae sighed and folded his hand against chest "Still lying, you team member Helana showed your project to Jungkook not knowing about your lies".

Helana is working under Mr.Do's team, she didn't know Mr.Do isn't giving credit to the team so she showed Jungkook the plan hoping to get praise that helped Jungkook to clear his doubts and choose Mr.Ken.

"Mr.Do if any of your team members raise complaints against plagiarism of their hard work then the company can take legal action against you" Jungkook said scaring Mr.Do.

"Sorry Mr.Jeon" Mr.Do half-heartedly left the place.

Jungkook looked at Tae "You don't need to give him an explanation"

"When we have a card to shut his mouth then why let him talk, this way we can clear out the air" Tae replied.

"I prefer not wasting my time so I will do what is correct for me" Jungkook give a professional smile before going.

"Our character is totally different. I prefer others feelings and emotions but you give importance to your feelings and emotions but we still got married" Tae thought looking blankly.

Taehyung always put his family before him, before he thought of himself as the responsibility of taking care of his family fell on his head that makes him think about others more.

But Jungkook is different, he wants to follow his father's foot so he took business major and completed with good scores then joined Dubai branch as normal employee because Namjoon does not want talentless people handle the company even it's his own son so Jungkook joined as normal employee to prove his worth and he proved, now he's is the ceo of Jeon's Dubai branch, every step he has taken is his own decision no one is there to stop him, he stand firm in his decision and achieved it solely.

The only thing his dad opposed was him being single, Namjoon was proud of him but at the same time he was worried about his son's loveless life so the marriage happened.
--------

Fashion Show Day
Tae didn't attend the show because Jungkook didn't want the media to know about their marriage.

Fashion Show Day Tae didn't attend the show because Jungkook didn't want the media to know about their marriage

Jungkook outfit for the show☝️

He announced he was shifting to the main branch in India so the new CEO is Mr.Ken, everyone congratulated Mr.Ken. The show was a successful, newly launched collection displayed for people to buy. After the show, the party was arranged for Jungkook farewell.

"Thanks for working with me all these years," Jungkook shouts at the employee.

"It's our pleasure to work with you Mr.Jeon" Mr.ken said.

"Toss for Mr.Jeon" Employees shouted.

Everyone drinking and parting in groups, People approach Jungkook wishing him to achieve more in the India branch like he did in Dubai.