The newly wedded couple go to Jungkook cabin.

"I'm tired" Jungkook sat on the sofa, resting his head on the back.

"Me too" Tae flopped beside him.

"We should have visited the company tomorrow" After roaming around, they both were tired and needed a rest.

"Why didn't you stop me then" Jungkook asked, he wanted to complete his work at the same time if Tae asked to go home, he would have obeyed.

"Whatever" Taehyung eyes shows his tiredness.

Jungkook straightened up his posture hearing the knock, Tae also sat elegantly. Jungkook allowed the person to come.

"Mr.Jeon, I worked on this project take a look" Miss.Helanna talked sweetly as possible.

"Ask your HOD to check it" A mere employee visited his cabin to check her file, Isn't it her Hod job. 

"This is my first big project. If you appreciate me, it will motivate me to work better in future," Miss.Helnna said.

Jungkook appreciates her dedication about work so he got the file from her.

Jungkook takes a file and checks it while Helana checks the person who is checking the file.

Taehyung looked at both of them judging, he noticed how the girl was blushing just looking at his husband. He made a fake cough to distract the girl,finally Helana moved her gaze from Jungkook.

"Hello" Helana bowed to Tae who did the same. 

"Oh yeah, this is Taehyung, my wife" Jungkook introduced him as if it's nothing.

Taehyung can hear the breaking sound of someone's heart, Helana is shocked that makes her eyes almost pop out.

"I'm Jeon Taehyung'' Tae gave a fake smile, feeling bad for that little girl. She may be 18 or 19 and have a crush on his husband, but his straight faced husband has to break the poor girl's heart.

"This file contains so many mistakes, you better handle this to someone who can do it properly" Jungkook harshly said.

"Yes sir" She pulled the file and ran out, almost crying.

"Poor girl, you should have atleast lied to make her feel good," Tae scolded his husband.

"What? Why?,I just said what I see in the file"

"She just got to know that her crush got married, how does she feel, adding more pain. You slash her crush disparaged her work which she excitedly worked for, just to get praise from you" Tae said.

"What nonsense? crush?.. Nothing like that, she is just my employee" Jungkook said frustratedly.

"You don't know girls, aww I can see she crushing over you like crazy" Tae awed at her cute blushing face.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow "How did you know?"

"Because this is how I felt back in my early adult days like seven or six years back" Tae smiled remembering his crush.

"Crushing someone and loving someone is a waste of time" Jungkook rolled his eyes at Tae's dreamy eye.

"Why is that?" Tae stopped his smile and asked his husband.

"What will one get in love nothing expect sex and mental torture" Jungkook said his thinking.

"You're far away from love, it's a beautiful feeling, you will feel excited just to get a single glance from them, You might be close to them still feel nervous around them, You will feel safe in their arms…" Taehyung says in dreamy eyes and Jungkook looks at him weirdly.