62. Love unleashed

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jin ; taehyung tell me everything!.
He said .

Tae : Hyung y/n , how is this possible? Tho i saw it with my own eyes but i still can't believe it the truth.
Taehyung poured all the confusion infront of his Hyungs who were attentively listening to him.
Jin took a deep breath and asked...

Jin : how did u get to know?
In a stern voice.

Tae ; i c.. confessed that i love her , and she t..told me everything. Telling me not to love her.
Taehyung said it in nervousness.

Jin felt so emotional at the moment that the girl is so selfless that she just told someone not to love her just because she is a hybrid. But she could have kept it a secret from him but she didn't and respected Taehyung's feelings.

Jin ; listen taehyung, what u saw is completely true and i first saw her like this when she was 13 and new to this.

Tae she has been holding many things inside since very young.

Her mom dad were killed in order to save her and i know she doesn't wants that to happen to u . That's why she is pushing u away...

Tell me how do u feel about this? Scared? Creeped?

He asked the guy sitting infront of him who was confused.

Tae ; i d.. don't know Hyung. Am not scared or something it's just that am surprised. When i saw her like that it was too much for me to handle. Her charm is so strong. I don't know what to do Hyung.
He was again holding his head.

Jin ; see taehyung-ah i understand what u feel right now.
I have collected some information over the years about her.

He got up from his place and went to another room to get his laptop. He got it , opened a file and forwarded it to him.

Jin ; we are leaving u here , read everything and then call me . I'll talk to u once u read all of this.

Jin said and both the older males went to another room. Taehyung took the laptop on his lap and began to read.

Those were various articles and internet links about the the rare omega hybrid. Who is a fantasy to may wolfs.

In a tale as old as time, the world of werewolves holds a secret whispered among their kind. It speaks of a rare and wondrous being known as the Female Omega Hybrid, a once-in-a-century phenomenon. Born from the union of a True Blood Alpha and a mortal human, she carries within her the essence of both worlds.

Her very presence is a blessing, a celestial gift bestowed upon the Alpha. Radiating grace and enchantment, she brings prosperity, health, and abundance to those touched by her aura. Her beauty knows no bounds, captivating the hearts of alphas and humans alike. Each passing year brings new depths to her allure, her features adorned with divine grace and power.

The Female Omega Hybrid possesses a unique and extraordinary fertility, a gift that surpasses all others. If an Alpha is fortunate enough to mate with her, their union begets a child of unmatched strength, destined for immortality. Such a child becomes a symbol of power, shaping the destiny of their world.

Yet, amidst the adoration and fascination she inspires, the Female Omega Hybrid carries the weight of her destiny. Love, power, and sacrifice intertwine as she navigates her path, not only shaping her own future but also determining the fate of bloodlines and realms.

In this grand tapestry of werewolf legends, the Female Omega Hybrid stands as a muse, an enigmatic figure whose presence ignites desires and kindles dreams. Her story weaves a mesmerizing tale of love, destiny, and the eternal pursuit of power in a realm where the boundaries between mortal and supernatural intertwine in endless wonder.