Chapter 29

✷ chapter 29 ✷

✷ Chris

"Get dressed." I stated making Natalie give me a weird look.

"Why?" She questioned still laying down on the bed.

"I want to take you out today okay now get dress." I told her before leaving the room and going into our closet.

I just decided to stick with a simple plain black button up shirt and yellow pants. [ outfit in Multimedia ]

"Where are we going?" Natalie questioned me as I laid my outfit out on the bed.

"That's a secret." I said putting my finger over my mouth.

"How do I know what I'm suppose to wear?" She asked with a pouty face trying to make me tell her where we're going.

"Just wear a sun dress and some sandals." I told her before walking into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and hopped in.

A little bit after I cleaned myself up Natalie decided to join me.

"Why do you do this to me?" I murmured analyzing her beautiful body.

"Do what?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Why do you tempt me like this baby?" I asked still staring at her.

"I'm not tempting you , all I'm doing is taking a shower." She replied back smiling in my face.

I groaned before continuing to wash up.

"Can you wash my back for me?" She interrupted me.

I shook my head. "Sure."

I washed her back while leaving small kisses along her waist.

"Chris , what are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm just cleaning off your back like I said I would." I lied finishing up in the shower.

I grabbed a towel and got out to go and get dressed.

After getting dressed I sprayed the cologne she loved best on me and waited for her to come downstairs.

"Hurry up Natalie!" I called upstairs.

If she doesn't hurry up we're gonna be late for what I have planned for her.

"I'm coming calm your nuts." She called back down to me.

I scrunched up my face. "Who says that?" I mumbled before shrugging.

A couple of seconds she came downstairs and I was taken back at how beautiful she looked.

"You look beautiful baby." I complimented her as I grabbed her hand once she made it down the stairs.

"Thank you, you look very handsome and smell delicious." She said taking in my scent.

I laughed as I looked at the face she's making.

"Let's go." I said heading towards the door with her hand in mine.

***

"What are we doing here?" Natalie wondered out loud staring at the bare beach.

"Well you see that boat over there?" I questioned her pointing to the big boat near the shoreline.

She nodded her head.

"Well that's where our date will be." I explained to her.

She nodded her head and smiled.

"Have you ever been on a boat?" I asked her as she stared amazed at the boat.

"No, I've always wanted to go on one. Thank you Chris." She said getting out of the car.

I followed suit and got out of the car too.

We met halfway so I can hold her hand and then we headed to the boat.

Once we made it to the boat the workers helped us board it and sat us down at a table on the middle of the boat.

"This is so cool." She said staring at the lights they had surrounding the boat.

"You're welcome baby." I told her grabbing onto her hand.

It always makes me happy to make her happy. I'm not happy unless she's happy.

________________________________

Is Chris sweet?
What's your idea of a good date?
Comment below
Vote please
Follow please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😇