Chapter 24

Correction guys. I'm not making Jussie gay in this story because it wouldn't make sense and plus I have a totally new idea for the story.
________________________________

✷ chapter 24 ✷

✷ Natalie

I hugged and kissed Amanda on the cheek as she dropped me off back at the house.

"Bye Nat." She said before pulling off.

As she pulled off I noticed that Chris's car was in the parking lot.

I smiled and walked up to the door , I unlocked it and went inside.

I followed the music that was playing all the way into the living room.

My eyes widen once I seen the living room.

The room was dark the only light source was the fire that was set in the fireplace , there's rose pedals all over the floor , a bottle of champagne with glasses, and strawberries.

"Welcome home baby." Chris whispered in my ear making me jump a bit.

"You scared me." I said pretending to pout.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said kissing my lips gently and then kissing on my neck.

I giggled.

He grabbed my hand and led me near the fireplace and I sat down where there was a couple of rose pedals.

"Let me get that." He said referring to the leather jacket that I am wearing.

I nodded and let him slid the jacket off of me.

He threw my jacket on the couch and he bent down to pick something up.

I couldn't see because he was standing the other way.

"What is this?" He asked turning around with raised eyebrows.

He was holding the card that Andrew gave to me earlier.

"Ah it's nothing. This guy Andrew just gave it to me and I just took it to be nice." I replied back shrugging my shoulders like it didn't matter.

He shrugged his shoulders. "You won't be needing this then." He said before tossing it into the fire.

He sat across from me on the floor and kissed me while wrapping his arms around me.

"Chris?" I called out as he left gentle kisses on my neck.

"Yes baby?" He questioned looking up at me with wondering eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"You can ask me anything." He replied back.

"Why did you wait so long to be with me? Like why didn't you give up when I said no the first time?" I questioned him.

"Because the moment I've laid eyes on you I knew that you were gonna be mine. Even when you said no I still had a feeling in my heart telling me to try again. I never gave up on you and I'm glad I didn't." He explained to me.

He opened the champagne and poured us a glass.

"Here you go." He said handing me my glass.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Cheers...to us." He said holding up his glass.

"To us." I said clanking our glasses together.

We both took a sip of our drink while staring into each other's eyes.

His eyes were so intense and somehow scary.

________________________________
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY! Chris is finally 26 years old and I couldn't be anymore proud of him. He has turned into such a mature man and I love him so freaking much. Words can't even describe how I feel about him. My mother would probably me as crazy but who cares 😂

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑